- 100% DV vitamin C per serving
- 176% DV vitamin B-6 per serving
- 375% DV vitamin B-12 per serving
- 30 servings per bottle
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Due to PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, this product cannot be purchased using PayPal. Choose a different option when checking out.
Questions? Contact Us.
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule with meal or as directed by healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Swolverine's Multivitamin is a once-daily, power-packed vitamin, and mineral that delivers the number of nutrients your body needs for optimal wellness. Micronutrients (vitamins & minerals) are an essential food source for our cells so that they can complete a wide variety of biological tasks. Multivitamin contains a complex variety of essential micronutrients for optimal absorption and replenishment of the key ingredients your body needs. Don’t fall short of preventing and restoring shortages, optimize your potential, and bridge the gaps in your diet so that you can live a healthier, happier life.*
Benefits of Multivitamin
- Vitamin A - bone growth, reproduction, immune system health, and slows natural degeneration of vision.*
- Vitamin C - protection against immune deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health complications, and even skin wrinkling.*
- Vitamin D - stronger bones, teeth, reduced risk of diabetes/cancer/cardiovascular disease/seasonal affective disorder, and improved muscle function.*
- Vitamin E - enhance oxygen utilization during exercise, reduce free radicals, and antioxidant properties help reduce the risk of developing cancer.*
- Vitamin K - helps with coagulation/blood clotting, repair bone, reduce cholesterol levels, and help reverse the signs of cardiovascular disease.*
- Thiamine - reduce the chance of developing cataracts, diabetes and kidney disease.*
- Riboflavin - antioxidant working to produce energy, reduce free radicals, and changes other b vitamins into usable forms by the body.*
- Vitamin B-6 - maintain healthy brain function, strengthen the immune system, forms red blood cells, breaking down and digesting proteins.*
- Vitamin B-12 - a key role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system as well as creating red blood cells.*
- Niacin - releases energy to cells and helps to lower/control high cholesterol levels.*
- Folic Acid - produce and maintain new cells, helps to reduce the risk of cancer.*
- Biotin - maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.*
- Pantothenic Acid - alleviates conditions of asthma, hair loss, allergies, stress and anxiety, respiratory disorders and heart problems.*
- Calcium - build and maintain strong bones, protect against cancer, high blood pressure, and diabetes.*
- Iron - metabolizes proteins and helps to produce hemoglobin/red blood cells.*
- Magnesium - required by more than 300 biomechanisms in the body including body temp regulation, detoxification, energy production, and forming healthy bones/teeth.*
- Zinc - increases immune function, antioxidant, balances hormones, prevents diarrhea, increases fertility, supports liver health, and helps with muscle growth/repair.*
- Manganese - creates healthy bone structure, metabolism, and helps build bones.*
- Chromium - regulates blood sugar, helps insulin transport glucose into cells, and involved in the metabolism of carbs, fats, and proteins.*
- Potassium - helps relief from stroke, blood pressure, heart/kidney disorders, anxiety, and stress, enhances muscle strength, metabolism, water balance, electrolytic functions, and metabolism.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.