- 3g Kre-Alkalyn per serving
- pH corrected creatine phosphate
- Designed to address negative side effects of monohydrate
- 100 servings per bottle
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
100 Servings Unflavored
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Mix one scoop with 8oz of water before or during training for optimal performance and results.
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Swolverine's Kre-Alaklyn® is a patented pH correct form of creatine phosphate. Creatine increases the body's immediate energy supply, by facilitating the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which increases peak power output and strength.*
Head-to-head studies suggest that Kre-Alkalyn can improve strength and power output more than traditional creatine monohydrate.* High-intensity training programs require the body to go under strenuous aerobic and anaerobic conditions. By supplementing the body with creatine, you will induce a greater improvement in exercise endurance and athletic performance, resulting in improved times, more peak power, and stronger lifts.*
- Kre-Alkalyn 3G per serving,100 servings per bottle
Benefits of Kre-Alkalyn
- Increased Endurance: Unlike traditional Creatine Monohydrate, studies suggest that Kre-Alklayn helps improve VO2 Max. This is the maximum volume of oxygen the body can consume during intense, whole-body exercise. Because oxygen consumption is linearly related to energy expenditure, when we measure oxygen consumption, we are indirectly measuring an individual's maximum capacity to do work aerobically. Therefore, with an improvement in VO2 Max, comes a significant improvement in endurance and exercise performance.*
- Increased Strength: The human body uses stores of creatine phosphate, during very intense bouts of activity, such as lifting, jumping, sprinting. With the addition of creatine to support ATP regeneration, together they can support a maximum physical effort before we depend on the breakdown of carbohydrates, specifically glucose to provide energy through glycolysis. Supplementing with Kre-Alkalyn is reported to increase the content of creatine phosphate in muscle by approximately 20%. Having more creatine phosphate in muscle cells means more ATP can be rapidly produced during exercise, which can lead to gains in strength, power, speed and muscle growth.*
- Improved Athletic Performance: Kre-Alkalyn helps enhance athletic performance through its ability to support short bouts of intense training, by producing higher muscle force and power. The greatest improvements in exercise performance are found during a series of repetitive high-power reps.*
- Supports Stronger Bones: In building stronger bones, calcium has an indispensable assistant: Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 helps the body absorb calcium to fortify overall bone health and maintain a healthy immune system.*
Twenty-four elite athletes from the Bulgarian National Weightlifting Team were selected to participate in a double-blind clinical study comparing Kre Alkalyn to standard creatine monohydrate.
After 60 days, the Kre-Alkalyn® group (using 7.5 g per day) experienced an overall average strength increase of 28.25% above those in the unbuffered creatine monohydrate group.
Kre-Alkalyn Vs Creatine Monohydrate
Kre-Alkalyn is a pH corrected form of creatine, also known as ‘buffered’ creatine. Kre-Alkalyn was created to address the negative side effects associated with ordinary creatine monohydrates, such as cramping, bloating, and water retention specifically by resolving the conversion of creatine to the toxic by-product creatinine. Studies show through real and accelerated time testing, that Kre-Alkalyn maintains pH stability with no degradation up to 5 years, were as creatine monohydrate has a pH between 2-3 as soon as it is dissolved in water, resulting in a highly acidic environment. Unlike creatine monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn is not degraded to creatinine which subsequently leads to greater bioavailability 1.5 grams of Kre-Alkalyn is equivalent to about 10–15 grams of ordinary Creatine Monohydrate.*
- Kre-Alkalyn solves for negative side effects often associated with creatine monohydrate such as bloating, water retention and cramping.*
- Kre-Alkalyn does not require a loading phase or de-loading phase, leading to greater cost-effectiveness and better performance outcomes.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.