Swolverine Creatine Monohydrate
- 5g creatine monohydrate per serving
- 60 servings per container
- Vegan and non-GMO
- Soy-free and gluten-free
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
60 Servings Unflavored
Servings Per Container: 60
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Mix 1 rounded scoop of Creatine Monohydrate unflavored powder with 8-10 oz. of water, recovery formula, or pre-workout before or during your workout.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Creatine is a combination of three amino acids: arginine, methionine, and glycine. Creatine generates quick bursts of power and strength through your body's natural energy system adenosine triphosphate (ATP).*
Creatine is found in the skeletal muscle and provides inorganic phosphate to resynthesize ATP during intense exercise. Supplementing with this creatine monohydrate unflavored powder ensures that your muscle cells are saturated with creatine phosphate and that you can increase your endurance, strength, and muscle mass.*
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5G per serving, 60 servings per bottle
- Increased Strength - The human body uses stores of creatine phosphate, during very intense bouts of activity, such as lifting, jumping, and sprinting. More creatine phosphate in muscle cells means more ATP can be rapidly produced during exercise, which can lead to gains in strength, power, speed, and muscle growth*
- Improved Athletic Performance - Creatine enhances athletic performance through its ability to support short bouts of intense training, by producing higher muscle force and power. The greatest improvements in exercise performance are found during a series of repetitive high-power reps.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.