- Created with high-qualtiy CarnoSyn®
- 5G beta-alanine (CarnoSyn®) per serving
- Designed to minimize muscle fatigue
- 100 servings per bottle
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
100 Servings Unflavored
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Mix one scoop with 8oz of water, before, or during training for optimal performance and results.
Consult with a physcian prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
Beta-Alanine is a non-essential beta-amino acid, which works to fight muscle fatigue by counteracting the development of lactic acid. If you can fight muscle fatigue, then you can maintain a high level of performance past the point of exhaustion. Less muscle fatigue means increased training volume, which translates into more strength, better endurance, and optimized performance.*
- Beta-Alanine (Carnosyn) 5G per serving, 100 servings per bottle
Benefits of Beta-Alanine
Swolverine's Beta-Alanine is created with CarnoSyn® a high-quality, patented ingredient. CarnoSyn® is the only Beta-Alanine that has successfully obtained New Dietary Ingredient (NDI) status with the FDA.
Backed by 55 Clinical Studies CarnoSyn® delivers added benefits:
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue: Lactic acid builds within muscle tissue, during high-intensity training. Lactic acid produces a burning sensation and causes increased fatigue, resulting in a loss of power and eventually fatigued muscles. Beta-alanine mixes within the bloodstream with the amino acid L-Histidine, creating a synergistic combination which equates Carnosine. During high-intensity training, hydrogen ions are released and build lactic acid within muscle fibers, Carnosine acts as a hydrogen-ion buffer, which delays or counteracts lactic acid buildup and the onset of muscle fatigue, increasing exercise performance.*
- Increased Strength Training at a higher-volume due to delayed muscle fatigue will increase output, which translates into increased strength.*
- Boosts Athletic Performance: Supplementation with beta-alanine has been shown to increase muscle carnosine concentrations by up to 58 percent in just four weeks, and 80 percent in 10 weeks. Higher carnosine levels, means greater delayed lactic acid build-up, resulting in more training, and harder workouts*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.