Swolverine BCAA 2:1:1 + Electrolytes
- 2000 mg L-Leusine per serving
- 1000 mg L-Isoleucine per serving
- 1000 mg L-Valine per serving
- 1000 mg L-Glutamine per serving
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
60 Servings Lemon Lime
Servings Per Container: 60
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Mix one scoop with 8oz of water, before, during, and after training for optimal performance and results.
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
BCAA 2:1:1 + Electrolytes
Swolverine's BCAA is a synergistic combination of Branched Chain Amino Acids, Electrolytes, and L-Glutamine designed to help provide intra-workout hydration, fight fatigue, and optimize recovery. With a deliciously refreshing lemon-lime flavor, BCAAs are the perfect addition to your workout to hydrate, recover, and rebuild lean muscle mass.*
MUSCLE BUILDING FORMULA BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS 2:1:1
- L-Leucine 2000 mg per serving
- L-Isoleucine 1000 mg per serving
- L-Valine 1000 mg per serving
- L-Glutamine 1000 mg per serving
ELECTROLYTES & HYDRATION FORMULA
- Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 40mg
- Vitamin B6 2.5mg
Benefits of BCAA 2:1:1
- Promotes Muscle Growth: During high-intensity training, the body utilizes amino acids for fuel. Composed of the essential Branched Chain Amino Acids, Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, BCAAs facilitates the process of protein synthesis, which helps muscle growth and prevents muscle mass breakdown.*
- Optimizes Recovery: L-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid, which helps rebuild repair and recover muscle mass after strenuous exercise to reduce muscle breakdown and exercise-induced muscle soreness.*
- Maximizes Hydration: During high-intensity exercise, alkalizing minerals or electrolytes are utilized to help normalize muscle contraction and function. Without an adequate supply of electrolytes, the inflammatory response of muscles can lead to a lack of recovery and increased pain and soreness. BCAAs delivers fast hydration with sodium, potassium and Vitamin B6, keeping you fueled with electrolytes throughout your workout.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.