Primeval Labs Electrolyte
- Sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus & calcium
- Two delicious easy-to-mix flavors to choose from
- No sugar and zero calories
- 60 servings per container
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
60 Servings Orange Sherbet
Servings Per Container: 60
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Mix 1 scoop with 8oz of cold water.
Read entire label and obtain clearance from a licensed healthcare practitioner before use. This product is to be used by healthy adults only. Do not use if you have or could develop any medical condition or are taking any prescription drugs. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or may become pregnant. Do not use more than the recommended dosage. Discontinue use and consult a physician if any adverse reactions occur. Keep lid tightly closed and in a cool, dry place. As with all supplements, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
Primeval Labs Electrolyte
What is Electrolyte?
Electrolyte is a great-tasting electrolyte matrix formulated to give hard-training athletes a boost before, during, or after training.*
Each serving of Electrolyte provides quality doses of essential electrolytes, including:
Our custom flavoring systems are like none other, making Electrolyte not only a premium-quality hydration support supplement, but one that also tastes delicious and refreshing!*
Why are Electrolytes Important?
It takes only a 2% loss of total body water content to start feeling thirsty.*
And, once the body reaches this point, it’s already in a state of dehydration.*
Signs of dehydration include:
- Excessive Sweating*
- Decreased urine output or darkly colored urine*
- Difficulty concentrating*
Electrolytes are the minerals responsible for shuttling water to the areas in the body that need it most.*
Additionally, electrolytes also help maintain optimal fluid balance within cells themselves.*
- Tastes amazing*
- TWO delicious flavors*
- 60 servings!
- NO sugar*
- ZERO calories*
- Premium quality electrolytes*
- Supports metabolism*
Why Choose Electrolyte?
By the time you feel symptoms of dehydration, simply drinking plain water does not deliver what the body needs quick enough.*
Be it first thing in the morning, at the gym, in the office, or on the road, being even slightly dehydrated can lead to feelings of lethargy and/or brain fog.*
In fact, research shows that organ function, cognitive function, and mood can be hindered rather significantly when the body’s total water content drops by as little as 1%.*
Additional survey data indicates that up to 75% of adults may suffer from dehydration.*
Dehydration also becomes a concern when colds and flu strike.*
Basically, rapid hydration is important if you:
- Just finished training intensely*
- Work Outdoors in hot environments*
- Are sick*
- Had one too many*
Primeval Labs Electrolytes delivers premium-quality electrolytes from Calci-K and Pink Himalayan salt to support hydration and optimal bodily function.*
What Do Electrolytes Do?
- The human body requires ~500mg per day of sodium to function properly*
- Helps regulate blood pressure and blood volume*
- Helps maintain fluid balance in the body*
- Required for proper muscle function*
- Helps maintain fluid balance inside cells*
- Essential for optimal muscle function*
- Supports a regular heartbeat*
- Serves an important role in neurotransmission*
- Essential for strong bones and teeth*
- 99% of bodily calcium stores reside in bone*
- Involved in nerve impulse transmission (which tells the muscle to contract), muscle contraction, and blood clotting*
- Involved in more than 300 reactions in the body*
- Fourth most abundant mineral in the body*
- Required for synthesis of DNA and RNA*
- Helps regulate nerve and muscle function*
- Supports immune system function*
- Helps promote stable blood sugar levels*
- Second most abundant mineral in the body*
- Works with B-vitamins to support kidney function and muscle contractions*
- Helps maintain a normal heartbeat*
- Supports ATP production*
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.