NOW Foods Vitamin B-6 50mg
- 50 mg vitamin B-6 per serving
- 100 servings per bottle
- Certified non-GMO
- Soy-free, sugar-free and low sodium
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Due to PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, this product cannot be purchased using PayPal. Choose a different option when checking out.
Questions? Contact Us.
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Vitamin B-6 50mg for Cardiovascular Health
Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.* It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for normal function and production of red blood cells.* B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body.* Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures. B-6 is also critical for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HOMOCYSTEINE METABOLISM*: B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body.* Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures.
- IMPORTANT FOR NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTION*: Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.*
- Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Low Sodium
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.