NOW Foods Vitamin B-6 100mg
- 100 mg vitamin B-6 per serving
- Vegan-friendly veg capsules
- Certified non-GMO
- Halal, kosher and soy-free
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email email@example.com
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Vitamin B-6 100mg for Cardiovascular Health
Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.* It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for normal function and production of red blood cells.* B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body.* Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures. B-6 is also critical for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HOMOCYSTEINE METABOLISM*: B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body.* Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures.
- IMPORTANT FOR NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTION*: Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.*
- Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegatarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.