NOW Foods Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 450mg
- Promotes glutathione production
- Extra strength (3x milk thistle extract as regular strength)
- Softgels for improved solubility
- Non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Due to PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, this product cannot be purchased using PayPal. Choose a different option when checking out.
Questions? Contact Us.
Servings Per Container: 120
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 softgel daily.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOW Foods Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract, Extra Strength 450 mg
- SUPORTS LIVER FUNCTION*/PROMOTES GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION*: Clinical and non-clinical studies have indicated that milk thistle extract may help maintain healthy liver function through its ability to promote glutathione production, as well as by supporting the body’s normal detoxification processes.*
- SOFTGELS FOR IMPROVED SOLUBILITY: NOW® Extra Strength Silymarin has three times the milk thistle extract (450 mg per softgel) as in our regular strength product (150 mg per capsule).
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher contains Gelatin, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.