NOW Foods Royal Jelly
- 1500mg equivalency of fresh Royal Jelly
- Freeze-dried for maximum stability
- Complex nutritional profile
- Non-GMO and kosher
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 60
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule daily.
For adults only. Individuals who are allergic to bees, bee products, or bee pollen should not take this product. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOW Foods Royal Jelly 1500 mg with 10-HDA (Hydroxy-D-Decenoic Acid)
Royal jelly is a natural honeybee product that is used in the nutrition of immature and adult queen bees. Royal jelly has a complex nutritional profile that includes nucleotides, polyphenols, and unique organic acids. It has been used traditionally since ancient times as a health tonic. This Royal Jelly has been freeze-dried to maintain maximum stability and is among the finest products available. 10-HDA (hydroxy-d-decenoic acid) is one of the active, measurable components of Royal Jelly.
- 1500 mg EQUIVALENCY: Royal jelly is a natural honeybee product that is used in the nutrition of immature and adult queen bees.
- FREEZE-DRIED: To maintain maximum stability!
- 6% 10-HAD: Royal jelly has a complex nutritional profile that includes nucleotides, polyphenols, and unique organic acids.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.