NOW Foods Organic Milled White Chia Seeds
- Abundant in essential fatty acids
- Good source of fiber
- Added protein for your favorite recipes
- Kosher, Non-GMO, USDA organic
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 19
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Organic White Chia Seeds Milled, Source of Essential Fatty Acids and Fiber
Abundant in essential fatty acids! Good source of fiber! While most of us know chia from the popular and peculiar Chia Pets, chia is far more than an ornamental plant. Chia (Salvia hispanica) is abundant in essential fatty acids. In addition, chia seeds are a good source of fiber.
- ABUNDANT IN ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Chia is abundant in essential fatty acids.
- ADDED PROTEIN FOR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES: It can also be added to salads, yogurts, protein shakes, puddings, and more
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: In addition, chia seeds are a good source of fiber.
- Kosher;Non-GMO Project Verified; Terracycle®; USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.