NOW Foods Niacin
- Vitamin B-3
- Essential B-group vitamin
- 500 mg niacin per capsule
- 100 servings per bottle
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule daily as needed, with a meal. This high potency capsule should be taken under doctor's supervision.
For adults only. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not take on an empty stomach. This product may cause a temporary flush, itching or tingling red rash on the skin. This reaction is normal and harmless. If you experience any prolonged discomfort, discontinue use and consult your physician. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Niacin (Vitamin B-3) 500 mg, Essential B-Group Vitamin*, Nutritional Health
Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Take 1 capsule daily as needed, with a meal. This high potency capsule should be taken under doctor's supervision.
- NIACIN/VITAMIN B-3: Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health.
- NUTRITIONAL HEALTH: Take 1 capsule daily as needed, with a meal. This high potency capsule should be taken under doctor's supervision.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.