NOW Foods L-Arginine
- Designed to assist with urea metabolism & excretion
- Also designed to aid in DNA synthesis & protein production
- Non-GMO, vegan and keto-friendly
- Pharmaceutical grade
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Powder 1lb Unflavored
Servings Per Container: About 76
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
As a dietary supplement, take a 2 level teaspoons (4.6g) daily as needed in juice or water, preferably on an empty stomach.
This supplement should be avoided by persons with glaucoma or herpes simplex unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease.
NOW Foods L-Arginine, Nitric Oxide Precursor
Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.* It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.* The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- CONDITIONALLY ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: Arginine is an important precursor of nitric oxide and plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.*
- NON-GMO AND VEGAN: The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan, Keto Friendly
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.