Kaged Muscle Hydra-Charge
- Gluten Free formula
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Coconut water powder and SPECTRA for hydration
- Micropure Quality Ingredients
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
60 Servings Fruit Punch
Servings Per Container: 60 Servings
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
As an electrolyte supplement, mix 1 scoop in 10 - 14 ounces of water along with your favorite Kaged Muscle™ Supplements as a natural flavor enhancer.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 years of age, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Immediately discontinue use and contact your physician if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat. Contents may settle during shipping. Sold by weight, not volume.
A powerhouse of flavor packed with nutrients to help support hydration and the body's natural defenses before, during and after intense training. Hydra-Charge contains the five essential electrolytes from tender coconut water combined with SPECTRA, scientifically balanced to support antioxidant potential.*
- Unique combination of fruit, vegetable and herb extracts and concentrates!*
- Clinically researched free radical targeting!*
- Gluten Free!*
SPECTRA is a new dawn in our understanding of how fruits, vegetables and herbs positively interact and influence physiological functions in the human body.*
Turn it Up With Taurine
Taurine is an amino acid that supports neurological development and helps regulate the level of water and mineral salts in the blood. Scientists have discovered that taurine levels in muscle cells are critical for muscle force and strength. that means keeping muscular taurine levels high during workouts is essential for maintaining strength. Taurine's positive effects on fatigue may be due to its antioxidant properties which can prevent muscle fatigue during exercise. In addition, taurine can aid muscle size by drawing more fluid into muscle cells.*
- Ingested glycerol is absorbed and distributed throughout the intracellular space*
- Positively affects osmolarity > expansion and maintenance of fluid volume (I.E. Hyperhydration)*
- Helps body to facilitate hydration for extended periods of activity*
- Excel in environmental heat and humidity*
- Hydrated muscles help give you a more full, pumped look*
- Levels shown to accentuate 'pump' response after 8-15 repetitions*
All Reviews (177)
Verified Buyers (176)