Infinite Labs Women's Multi
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 60
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take tow (2) tablets daily m,preferably with a meal or as recommended by a health care professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
With all of the literature available regarding the benefits of the various vitamins and minerals, it is easy to become overwhelmed and puzzled as to which choice to make when deciding on the right multivitamin to incorporate into your diet. Deficiency in any one of the vitamins can produce a cascade-like effect and impose a negative impact on several bodily functions. Vitamins, minerals, and other assorted nutrients provide the body with the building blocks it requires for the foundation to operate efficiently. Multivitamins are essential for everyone – from beginners to advanced athletes – due to their wide spectrum of uses and advantages on the performance of the human body.*
While men and women share most basic nutritional needs, both sexes have key differences that require individual attention to ensure adequate nutrition and absorption. Failing to highlight these sex differences can potentially hinder the overall performance of an individual. Here at Infinite Labs®, we pride ourselves in making sure our athletes receive only the most beneficial vitamins, minerals, aminos and performance-enhancing components jammed packed into one nutritional supplement. Infinite Labs® Women’s Multivitamin incorporates ingredients that specifically cater to the female anatomy and provides adequate dosages of key vitamins and minerals, increased energy levels, immune system support, bone and skin health, and hormone support.*
Vitamins are considered organic and are more complex than minerals. All vitamins are necessary for the body to survive, as they control the chemical reactions that transfer food into energy and living tissues. Vitamins are either water soluble or fat soluble; water soluble vitamins must be taken on a daily basis since they are not naturally stored in the body (B vitamins, Vitamin C), whereas fat soluble vitamins are stored in the body (Vitamins A, D, E, & K). Vitamins are susceptible to light, heat and various chemical agents, so appropriately preparing, processing and storing vitamins becomes imperative in order to ensure the nutritional value.*
- Vitamin A: Promotes immune system health, vision, skin, bone & tooth growth*
- B Complex: Vital for nerve function, skin health, vision, nervous & digestive systems*
- Vitmain C: Supports a healthy immune system, cell protection*
- Vitamin D: Promotes absorption & utilization of calcium*
- Vitamin E: Promotes powerful antioxidant effects*
- Vitamin K: Supports bone, teeth & cartilage health*
- Zinc: Supports a healthy immune system*
Minerals are considered inorganic and have a more simplistic chemical formation compared to vitamins. Minerals can be divided into two categories: major/macro (calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, sulfur) and trace/micro (iron, iodine, zinc, selenium, fluoride, chromium, molybdenum, manganese, copper) minerals. Minerals are necessary to produce the hormones in the body.*
- Boron: Supports metabolism of magnesium, calcium & phosphorus*
- Calcium: Promotes strong & healthy bones*
- Chromium: Strengthens connective tissues*
- Iodine: Promotes thyroid hormones synthesis*
- Iron: Transports oxygen within protein hemoglobin*
- Lycopene: Supports heart health & healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range*
- Magnesium: Facilitates over 300 biochemical reactions of the body*
- Manganese: Co-factor in energy production, activator of various enzymes*
- Molybdenum: Promotes normal kidney & liver health*
- Nickel: Supports healthy skin & bone structure*
- Potassium: Utilized by autonomic nervous system (brain function; heart beat)*
- Selenium: Helps support general health*
- Vanadium: Promotes the utilization of Molybdenum*
Along with providing an optimal foundation for a supplement that provides all of the key vitamins and minerals, Infinite Labs® also incorporates a unique blend of amino acids to provide the building blocks required for lean muscle growth and development. Designed to enhance your edge and combat free radicals, Infinite Labs® has also included a powerful blend of exotic botanicals and antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetable concentrates to elicit only the most advantageous results.*
All Reviews (25)
Verified Buyers (24)