Have you experienced a problem with your order? This page contains the answers you need to get it resolved fast. If you still have questions after reading this page, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Quick jump to questions on this page:
- My package arrived damaged. What should I do?
- My tracking number says my package was delivered, but I don’t have it. What gives?
- My order arrived and it was incorrect. What do I do?
- Why is my order still processing after a day?
- How do I cancel an order I placed?
- How do I change my order once it's already placed?
While it’s extremely rare that FedEx or USPS would deliver a package damaged, mistakes can happen. And when they do, we’ll take care of you. Just contact our customer support team by telephone or e-mail and we’ll resend you another package immediately - free of charge!
Please remember to not discard the original package that arrived damaged. We will send FedEx to your location to retrieve this box (again, free of charge) and return it back to our warehouse so that we can send you a new one.
If your tracking number says your package was delivered and it’s not in your possession, the first thing to do is to check outside. Occasionally, delivery drivers will simply leave your package outside your door without ringing a doorbell or knocking. Make sure to check beside your front door and around objects that the delivery driver might have hidden your package behind. Some delivery drivers make an effort to obstruct your package from view of the street, just to make sure nobody is tempted to steal it.
If you have checked all around your front door and still cannot find your package, please contact us and we will start a “trace” with USPS/FedEx to try and locate where your package might be. A “trace” takes 1-2 business days and is basically what it sounds like – a trace, investigation if you will, of the path and people who have handled your package to try and ascertain where its current location might be.
Oh no! Don’t worry; we’ll take care of you. With every package we ship we include an invoice containing a summary of your order and the contents of your package. Check the invoice to make sure you actually ordered the products you remembered (or intended) ordering. Once you confirm that that invoice does not match the contents of the box, please contact us and let us know!
We have an extensive inventory computer system with a series of checks and balances and barcode scanning systems, but at the end of the day, human errors can still occur. Mistakes are rare, but when they do happen we’ll make sure to quickly ship out the products you’re missing immediately! This is of absolutely no charge to you, of course.
Our warehouse processes orders Monday through Friday up until 5 PM Eastern. Keep in mind, if you placed an order at 7 PM on a Friday, it will not be processed and shipped until that following Monday.
With that being said, if your order has been processing for more than a day and your order was not placed before the weekend or a holiday, please contact us. While we make every attempt to contact a customer to notify them as to why their order is delayed, sometimes we are unable to get in touch.
A few reasons an order might be delayed:
- Further information is needed – Sometimes, a customer provides a shipping address that is incorrect (usually due to a typo) and we need the correct street address, city, etc.
- Security reasons – When a customer provides a billing address that does not match the card provided at checkout, we like to contact them and simply find out why that might be the case.
- Out of stock - A customer should only be able to purchase items physically located in our warehouse. In extremely rare occasions our warehouse inventory may be incorrect due to a variety of reasons, most commonly a box or pallet that was incorrectly labeled. While these instances are extremely rare, they do happen and when they do we let the customer know.
A very small percentage (much less than half one percent) of our orders become delayed. Rest assured, if yours does, you will be contacted so we can quickly resolve the issue and get you your supplements!
You need to immediately call our toll-free customer support number at 1-800-537-9910. We process orders VERY quickly, sometimes within minutes of them being received, and cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order once it is placed. Your best chance of canceling an order is by immediately contacting us via telephone and notifying us of your desire to do so.
You need to immediately call our toll-free customer support number at 1-800-537-9910. We process and ship orders VERY quickly, sometimes within minutes of them being received, and cannot guarantee that we will be able to change your order once it is received. Your best chance of changing an order is by immediately contacting us via telephone and notifying us of your desire to do so.