Betancourt Nutrition CLA Elite
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Due to PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, this product cannot be purchased using PayPal. Choose a different option when checking out.
Questions? Contact Us.
90 Softgels - Exp 5/2018
Servings Per Container: 90
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1-2 softgels, 3 times daily with a meal or as directed by a health care practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
A Natural Healthy Fat for Better Body Composition*
Research shows that CLA supplementation may promote positive effects on body composition and may contribute to an overall healthy body.* Potential benefits of CLA are as follows:
- CLA may promote positive effects on body composition.1
- CLA may promote glucose tolerance.2
- CLA may be a growth factor.3
- CLA has multiple benefits relating to metabolic syndrome.4
- CLA may help regulate abdominal fat.5
- CLA has been investigated for fat to lean repartitioning.6
- CLA is being investigated for multiple positive effects on human health.7
- CLA has been investigated for its role in levels of body fat for healthy, exercising humans.8
- Yeonhwa Park, Karen J. Albright, Wei Liu, Jayne M. Storkson, Mark E. Cook and Michael W. Pariza. Chemistry and Materials Science, Volume 32, Number 8, 853-858, DOI: 10.1007/s11745-997-0109
- Karen L. Houseknecht et al. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Volume 244, Issue 3, 27 March 1998, Pages 678-682
- Chin SF, Storkson JM, Albright KJ, Cook ME, Pariza MW. Conjugated linoleic acid is a growth factor for rats as shown by enhanced weight gain and improved feed efficiency. (PMID:16856314)
- Martha A. Belury. Annual Review of Nutrition Vol. 22: 505-531 (Volume publication day July 2002) DOI: 10.1146/annurev.nutr.22.021302.121842
- Riserus U, Berglund L, Vessby B. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders: Journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity [2001, 25(8):1129-35]
- M. E. R. Dugan, J. L. Aalhus, A. L. Schaefer, J. K. G. Kramer. Canadian Journal of Animal Science, 1997, 77(4):723-725, 10.4141/A97-084
- Leah D Whigham, Mark E Cook, Richard L Atkinson. Pharmacological Research Volume 42, Issue 6, December 2000, Pages 503-510
- Thom, E.; Wadstein, J.; Gudmundsen, O. The Journal of International Medical Research, Volume 29, Number 5, September 2001, pp. 392-396