Universal Nutrition BCAA Stack
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
250g Orange Splash
Servings Per Container: 25
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
For its potential anti-catabolic benefits during intense training or when dieting, take 2 servings per day, with one serving immediately following exercise. For general benefits, take 1 serving per day. For optimum results, take this product in conjuction with your favorite post-training protein/carb shake.
As with all exercise and nutrition programs, please consult your physician prior to use.
There are five compelling reasons why every athlete–from the bodybuilder to the endurance athlete–should supplement with BCAA Stack:
- BCAA Stack offers a new and unique method of delivering important branched-chain amino acids and glutamine to your muscles*
- These aminos are among the most thoroughly researched among all anabolic/anti-catabolic amino supplements*
- BCAAs and glutamine are the most important amino acids for the athlete who trains with intensity and the dieting athlete*
While not as flashy or hyped as creatine, prohormones, or methoxy, BCAAs and glutamine may be more important than all the other supplements, especially if you are: (1) dieting or (2) training with high intensity with fewer rest days between each workout. When dieting or training hard, your body’s pool of these aminos drops–a condition that can negatively affect muscular development. BCAA Stack can replenish these pools. Clinical studies have shown that BCAAs and glutamine can provide a number of important benefits for athletes who are dieting or training hard.*
Branched-chain aminos and glutamine can, in specific ratios can:
- Stimulate protein synthesis in skeletal muscle for enhanced lean mass accumulation*
- Boost your body’s immune system during chronic exercise*
- Spare liver and muscle glycogen stores for improved performance and endurance*
- Exert anti-catabolic effects (reduce muscle breakdown)*
- Coupled with caloric restriction, BCAAs and glutamine can help your body selectively tap into fat stores while preserving lean mass*
- Even serve as a fuel source during prolonged exercise when glycogen stores have been depleted (a fact that makes these aminos unique).*
This alone makes BCAA Stack invaluable for the athlete in a carb-depleted state (e.g., bodybuilder preparing for a contest, low carbers, endurance athletes). While studies are numerous, one fact remains constant: not just any ratio of BCAAs and glutamine will do. Landmark studies indicate that a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine is most effective. Combined with the exact amount of glutamine. So whether you’re a cyclist or a bodybuilder looking to preserve lean mass during a competitive season, you can’t afford to ignore BCAA Stack.*
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.