- Toss cooked white rice with chopped cilantro, squeeze of lime juice and a pinch of salt
- Toss chicken breast with your favorite Mexican seasoning and bake or grill as desired
- Once chicken is done cooking, cut into bite size pieces
- Warm your black beans in the microwave
- Now it’s time to build your bowl!
Divide all ingredients above between 2 bowls
a. Cilantro Lime Rice
b. Shredded Lettuce
c. Cooked Chicken Breast
d. Black Beans
f. Fresh Pico De Gallo
g. Greek Yogurt
- Finish off with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and a wedge of lime
- Serve with chips, if desired
*White rice can be swapped for brown rice.
**Chicken can be swapped for grilled steak or any vegetarian/vegan friendly protein option.
Makes 2 servings