- The low wood chop is a great exercise for hitting the abs and obliques. Attach the single grip attachment to a high pulley machine and select the weight you want to use.
- Start with your feet wider than shoulder width and your toes slightly pointed outwards.
- Grab the handle with both hands just above your shoulder.
- Rotate your body downwards towards your opposite foot. Make sure that you keep your arms straight and rotate through the mid section.
- Slowly lower weight back to starting position.
- Repeat for the opposite side of the body.
Wood Chop Tips:
- Keep the arms straight throughout the exercise.