- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredExercise Ball
- Force TypePull
- Experience LevelIntermediate
- Secondary Muscles
Target Muscle Group
Exercise Ball Hip Roll Instructions
- Set up for the exercise ball hip roll by placing a mat on the floor and placing the exercise ball at one end.
- Lay down on your back on the mat and put your legs over the top of the exercise ball. Your calves should be on top of the ball.
- For stability, put your arms out flat on the floor with your palms facing down. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Using your core muscles, roll the exercise ball over to the left as far as possible.
- Repeat this movement for the right side.
- This is one rep, repeat for desired reps.
- The further you move the ball the harder you core has to work. Move the ball as far as possible for the best results.