- Lay down on your back on a flat bench with your legs hanging off one end.
- Extend your arms out above your head, and straighten your legs. You should be laying completely flat. This is the start of the exercise.
- In one motion, while keeping your hands and feet together, raise your legs and bring your arms forward as if you were trying to touch them together.
- Lower back to the starting position. Repeat for desired reps.
- This is a very challenging exercise. The slower you do it the harder it is, and the more benefit you will get from it.
- Your legs should be approximately 35-45 degrees from the floor. Your arms should be extended and parallel to your legs at the top of the movement.