Week 12—221 Days Out!
This covers weeks 11 and 12. I spent the last two weeks in New York and Georgia spinnin’ deals and making it happen with Scivation. This was a LONG, 10 hour drive each way for New York and six hours each way for Georgia but well worth it. I did my business, grew a territory with Scivation all while maintaining my PREP (when is my first show? YOU WILL SEE SOON!) 100%.
I am now 200lbs as of writing this and on my way. I AM DONE LOSING WEIGHT AND AM INCREASING CALORIES!!! I will be at the top of the light-heavyweight class and hope to bring a level of size, symmetry and condition not usually seen in the NPC. I usually see size or shreds, but usually NOT both at once. This is by far the best I have ever looked.
Here are some update pics for you!
|Click Image To Enlarge|
My metabolism is SO FREAKY FAST that I am bulking into my show and YES, I know what show I am doing and it is soon, but I am keeping it a secret until it is OVER! Jason Theobald from Natty Nutrition in Cincinnati (email@example.com) is guiding me into the show and this is BY FAR the best I have ever looked, period. He is a GURU and with he and Derek on my team, we will KILL ALL! I am very excited. And as you will see, I am EATING!
I am doing a Leg/Back Specialization Hybrid. I have done specialized work for back and legs for eight weeks of each and now it is time to bring it all together for one big FINALE! I have taken out HIIT since I am SO LEAN and am only doing LISS in the AM. But even that is cut out for now since I am so lean. That’s right, NO CARDIO!
Monday - Deadlift, Lower Back, Hip dominant leg day.
- Deadlifts - 3 x 4-10
- Weighted Lunge - 3 X 6-10 per leg
- Leg Curl - 3 X 6-12
- Single Leg or Seated Leg Curl - 3 X 6-12
- Weighted Reverse Hypers - 8 X 8-12
- Seated Calf Raise - 8 X 8-12
- Incline Barbell Press - 3 x 6-12
- Flat DB Press - 3 x 6-15
- DB Flys - 3 x 6-12
- Pec Deck - 3 x 6-12
- SkullCrushers - 3 x 6-12
- Pressdowns - 3 x 6-15
- Dip Machine - 3 x 10-15
Wednesday - OFF or optional arm day.
Thursday - Back!
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 3 x 6-12
- Rows - 3 x 6-12
- Lat Pulldowns - 3 x 6-12
- T-Bar Rows - 3 x 6-12
- Pullovers (cable, dumbbell or machine) - 3 x 6-15
Friday - Quad dominant leg day.
- Squats - 3 x 4-15
- Hack Squats - 3 x 6-15
- Leg Press - 3 x 6-12
- Leg Extension - 3 x 6-15
- Leg Curl - 3 x 6-15
- Seated Calves - 3 x 6-15
- Standing Calves - 3 x 6-15
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 x 6-15
- DB Lateral Raise - 3 x 6-12
- Front Raise - 3 x 6-12
- Rear Delt - 3 x 6-12
- Preacher Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Barbell Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Cross Body DB Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Forearms - 3 x 6-12
Saturday - OFF or optional chest day.
Cardio and Diet
Marc Lobliner's Diet
Jason Theobald has me eating SEVEN MEALS A DAY now with carbs at meals 1, 2 and PWO. Here it is!
- Meal 1 - 44P, 15F, 60C. Egg whites and Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil, 60C from oatmeal.
- Meal 2 - 44P, 15F, 40C. 8oz chicken, macadamia nut oil, 40C from sweet potato.
- Meal 3 - 44P, 15F. Chiicken, broccoli, macadamia nut oil.
- Pre-Workout - 44g protein from Scivation Whey.
- Meal 5 - PWO MEAL - 44P, 15F, 60C, 8oz chicken, macadamia nut oil, 60 C from sweet potato.
- Meal 6 - 44P, 15F. Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil.
- Meal 7 - 44P, 15F. Egg whites and Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil.
My FREE MEAL will be lower fat, higher carb, moderate protein at IHOP—Egg Whites and pancakes for an hour of feasting fun!
Supplements taken are extensive, but I have put together the essentials of what I take year round to stay lean and gain size off-season. Here they are—“The LOBLEAN STACK™”! (Click here for more information about this stack from the Muscle & Strength store.)
- Scivation Xtend
- Scivation Quake 10.0
- Scivation Whey
- Primaforce Insopro R
- Scivation Essential EFA
- Primaforce Max CLA
- Scivation Sesamin
I also take among other things:
- Primaforce Elastamine and Primaforce Cissus for joint health.
- Primaforce Pro Liver for HEALTH.
- Primaforce Lean Green for HEALTH.
- Scivation Knockout for DEEP SLEEP.
- Primaforce Yohimbine HCl for increased FAT BURN.
- Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid for testosterone support. (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off)
- Primaforce Forskolin for thyroid and hormonal support.
- Primaforce GPLC PWO Available SOON!
I take almost everything we offer, but these are the MAIN THINGS!
Until next time, keep training hard, getting it done, and be sure to follow me on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marc-Lobliner/321875859763!
Let’s reach our goals TOGETHER!