Shock your muscles with Dougs ultra-slow-rep-timing shredding routine! Use this workout to burn fat while maintaining muscle mass. This is a 5 day workout, 5 days on 2 days off.
- A thorough cardio warm up at start of each day, stretches and cardio cool down at the end of the training session.
- 2 Warm up sets to be completed on 1st exercise per bodypart. 1st warm up set at a very light weight, 2nd warm up set at approx ½ weight to be used in working set.
- Cardio is low intensity for up to an hour twice per day; First thing in the morning before breakfast and evening time, at least 2 hrs before bedtime.
- Abdominals are performed after each training session
- 30 Seconds rest between sets
As stated above, in this workout you should train your abs at the end of each session. See the table and instructions at the bottom of this page for abdominals.
Daily Workout Schedule:
IMPORTANT: All sets are completed using 8-1-8 rep timing!
|Monday - Shoulders|
|Dumbbell Side Laterals||8||8||8-1-8|
|Rear Delt Fly||8||8||8-1-8|
|Barbell Upright Row||8||8||8-1-8|
|Tuesday - Arms|
|Barbell Preacher Curl||8||8||8-1-8|
|Seated Dumbbell Curl (alternate arms)||8||8||8-1-8|
|EZ Bar Close Grip Bench||8||8||8-1-8|
|Seated Dumbbell Extension (2 arm)||8||8||8-1-8|
|Wednesday - Legs|
|Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts||8||8||8-1-8|
|Seated Calf Raise||8||8||8-1-8|
|Thursday - Back|
|Lat Pull Down||8||8||8-1-8|
|V-Bar Pull Down||8||8||8-1-8|
|Friday - Chest|
|Flat Dumbbell Press||8||8||8-1-8|
|Incline Dumbbell Press||8||8||8-1-8|
|Abdominals After Every Workout|
|Machine Seated Knee Raises**||8||8||8-1-8|
|Machine Twisting Crunches*||8||8||8-1-8|
* Pushdown machine with rope
** Bench knee raises with feet in straps on low pulley
Saturday & Sunday - Rest Days