Muscle & Strength Giveaway Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: Muscle & Strength’s Facebook Giveaways (the “Giveaway”) is open to anyone over the age of 18 at time of entry, and members of Facebook. Employees of Muscle & Strength and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR: Muscle & Strength (“Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. TO ENTER: Entrants must “like” Muscle & Strength’s Facebook page (http://www.muscleandstrength.com/muscleandstrengthfans) to be eligible. Entrants must fill out the entry form location here: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/giveaways. Limit one entry per person. If Entrant submits multiple entries, the earliest entry will be accepted and all others will be discarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Entrants shall render the entry ineligible. Registration is free and no purchase is necessary. Normal time rates, if any, charged by Internet Service Providers apply.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Entrants will be chosen at random from entries provided every weekday (Monday through Friday). Public holiday winners will be chosen at random on the following business day. Prospective Winners must have clicked “Like” on http://www.muscleandstrength.com/muscleandstrengthfans prior to selection in order to be eligible. Prospective Winners will be announced on Muscle & Strength’s Facebook Page, Website, and contacted via email. Limit one prize per person. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The Prospective Winners will be notified via email when the decision is made. Failure to respond to the notification within seven (7) business days may result in disqualification and an alternate being selected. As a condition of receiving a prize, all Prospective Winners must sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, provide any proof of age and eligibility required by Sponsor, and where permitted by law, publicity release. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from a Prospective Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, or the Prospective Winner declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Prospective Winner may be disqualified and the prize will be either forfeited or awarded to an alternate Prospective Winner.
5. PRIZES: A different prize is available for each draw. The information on the prize is available at http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/giveaways. Each Winner must meet eligibility qualifications to receive the prize. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Winner.
6. DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the Giveaway, Entrant agrees to (a) release Sponsor and Facebook, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns and their agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, including with respect to the Giveaway, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by Sponsor, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules and comply with all Sponsor’s requirements Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Eligible Winner agrees that Sponsor have the right to substitute any prize within their sole discretion.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Giveaway, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Service Provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should a virus, bug, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the promotion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on-line and a random draw to award all prizes will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the promotion or disqualify Entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
8. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Columbia, Richland County, South Carolina. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably waive any objection it may now or have hereafter as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.