Recommended for you
Please select an item from the list above to view nutrition information.
Servings Per Container: 21
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take a pack every day for 21 straight days. On training days, take it 30-45 minutes before lifting. On off days, take it between meals. Cycle nimal M-Stak for best results - Three weeks on, one week off. Repeat as needed. The entire Energy Complex (stims) is contained in the single red capsule. Remove it as you see fit.
This product contains potent flavones and phytoecdysterones. Consult with your physician before using this product, especially if you're under one's care for any reason. Discontinue use if nervousness, tremors, sleeplessness, loss of appetite or nausea occurs. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not for use by persons under 18. This product may be banned by some athletic associations or federations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use. Keep this out of reach of children.
- Natural Bodybuilders & Powerlifters*
- Classic "Hardgainers"*
- Maximizing Muscle Gains Naturally*
- Anabolic & Anticatabolics*
- Optimizing Non-Hormonal Anabolism*
Face it, you're a classic "hardgainer". This means you got fewer corners to cut. You gotta bust your ass, gotta work twice as hard and eat twice as much just to gain a hard earned pound of muscle. For you, the all new Animal M-Stak has been created.
Animal M-Stak is the ideal hardgainer's pack. Thanks to its drastically improved "nutrient-partitiong" effects, its ability to encourage anabolism via protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, and enhanced anti-catabolic factors, the new M-Stak can turn "hardgainers" into "hard" gainers.*
Now with new and even more potent Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex (including new Turkesterone), Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex (rich in leucine), Anabolic Adaptogen Complex (with safed musli and rosavins), Insulin Potentiating Complex (including colosolic acid and 4-hydroxyisoleucine among others), Energy Complex (as with Animal Pump, all the stims are in one red capsule for convenience and flexibility) and a new M-Factor Complex (with dihyroxybergmottin), the all-new Animal M-Stak is gonna blow the top off the proven original. And then some...*
What is Anabolic?
Protein synthesis. Nitrogen retention. "Nutrient-partitioning". The all new Animal M-Stak. A natural supplement which helps boost anabolism and perfect for the classic "hardgainer" in all of us.*
From green beginner to diehard vet, we’ve all gone through it. Skidding to a halt, our progress idles on a wretched plateau. Can’t gain another pound, workouts are stale, lifts are static. This is the hardgainer’s syndrome, and from the most slender of ectomorphs to the most muscular endomorph, we’ve all been there. Desperate to ignite new growth, we’ll try almost anything.
For those of us so dedicated to this game, these frequent moments of desperation have come to an end. The new M-Stak is here, more powerful than ever, designed to obliterate plateaus and spark an explosion of raw muscle hypertrophy. Building on the legacy built by the original M-Stak formula, the new M-Stak has taken all of the most potent components of its predecessor and cranked it up to the next level.*
Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex
M-Stak has long been built on a foundation of natural anabolic flavones. These substances mimic the actions of bodybuilding pharmaceuticals, but without the harsh and undesirable side effects. Born from Eastern European athletic studies, these anabolic flavones have long been highly touted as performance enhancers capable of eliciting dramatic gains in lean muscle mass. The new M-Stak formula combines the most potent of these anabolic compounds in more hearty dosages, making the long storied anabolic potential of the product all the greater.*
Primary among these flavones are Beta-Ecdysterone and Methoxyisoflavone. These ingredients have the ability to shuttle nutrients toward lean mass accumulation, a process known as nutrient partitioning. Beyond this, these anabolic flavones promote enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. These are the mechanisms most crucial in the process of new muscle growth, brought about by M-Stak without any hormonal manipulation. *
Rounding out the Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex are Ajuga Turkestanica and Beta Sitosterol. Ajuga Turkestanica contains the potent phytosteroid extract Turkesterone, known to be extremely powerful in advancing protein synthesis. Beta Sitosterol, while having its own inherent anabolic potential, is a cortisol combating compound with dramatic pro-immunity effects.*
Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex
With M-Stak, you also get a mega potent anti-catabolic amino blend. With advanced forms of leucine and the other BCAAs spearheading the mixture, these aminos work from a cellular level to directly stimulate protein synthesis. Studies show that by adding leucine along with a protein/carb meal, you get even greater whole body net protein balance than just consuming protein and carbs alone. These aminos help to stimulate muscle recovery and protein synthesis via translation regulations, all through non-hormonal means. They do this by manipulating key muscle growth regulators such as mTOR, PKB, p70s6k, 4E-BP1, FOXO and MAFbx. These aminos essentially work as a signal for turning on the muscle building process, allowing increased muscle anabolism following a training session.*
Anabolic Adaptogen Complex
We’ve also included key “anabolic adaptogens” such as safed musli, muira puama, rhodiola rosea and kudzu extract. Together these herbs have been shown to help increase physical training capacity, improve endurance, minimize the catabolic stress response, decrease mental fatigue as well as support healthy libido and boost immune system function. These are critical factors for naturally enhancing ones performance levels in the gym.
Insulin Potentiating Complex
You also get potent insulin potentiators which work to maximize insulin production. Potent compounds such as K-R-ALA and CinnulinPF™ help your body to utilize ultra anabolic insulin both effectively and efficiently. This equates to increased uptake of glycogen and increased muscle cell volume which contributes to that full, pumped feeling when you workout.*
M-Stak also delivers a potent energy blend, packed with powerful, natural stimulants, methylxanthines and evodiamine, which are designed to propel you through even the most grueling of training sessions. The addition of this complex, easily identifiable by its red capsule, makes M-Stak perfect for pre-training, lighting that fire under your ass that we all need from time to time. If you train at night, or don't want to take stimulants for whatever reason, simply leave the red capsule out of your regimen.*
M Factor Complex
Finally, M-Stak’s M-Factor transport complex works to maximize nutrient utilization to ensure all of the powerful components of the formula are processed to maximum efficacy. Using ginger root extract coupled with the ultra potent absorption enhancers bergmottin and bioperine, you can be sure that the myriad growth factors in the M-Stak formula are working to their full capacity and are not going to waste.*
M-Stak floods your system with an abundance of anabolic nutrients, switching your muscle building signals on and turning them to full blast. Combining potent flavones and sterones in hefty doses with the most anabolic of amino blends supported by an array pf cutting edge asaptogens in a single pretraining pack designed for optimum absorption, the new Animal M-Stak takes non-hormonal anabolics to a whole new level. Animal M-Stak, The Ultimate Hardgainer’s Stack, has come to turn "hardgainers" into "hard" gainers.*
Animal M-Stak Frequently Asked Questions:
Why did the M-Stak formula change?
The original Animal M-Stak was launched six years ago, and at the time, though the formula was cutting-edge, non-hormonal, anabolic supplements utilizing flavones were still in their infancy. Six years later, new compounds have come onto the scene. Six years later, the all new M-Stak incorporates the latest, most cutting-edge technologies and new ingredients which have been proven in the real world.
You removed some ingredients from the old M-Stak--how can it be better?
The new M-Stak formula is better because it contains heartier dosages of the most effective compounds contained in the old formula as well as new proven and cutting edge ingredients designed to deliver a powerful anabolic response through non-hormonal means. Plus, the old M-Stak was something of a generalist. The new M-Stak is a specialist---targeted specifically for the hardgainer. You now have options--use the M-Stak to boost anabolism non-hormonally, Stak to boost and optimize natural hormone production or stack them together for greater gains.*
How long before I see results using Animal M-Stak?
According to our Alpha Testers, you'll start to feel the results--increased energy and strength--within a matter of a week. Overall, in three weeks, Alpha Testers who were bulking added an average of 5.2lb of lean mass and increased strength in all 5 major lifts that were tested for—bench, deadlifts, squats, barbell curls and shoulder presses. Alpha Testers also reported greatly improved recovery and enhanced focus in the gym.
What's the difference between the new M-Stak and Stak?
We designed both the Stak and M-Stak to be natural anabolics, but each works differently. Stak is a natural hormone booster. It works with your body to help enhance key anabolic hormone levels, including testosterone. Animal M-Stak, on the other hand, works to promote anabolism by increasing protein synthesis, nutrient portioning, nitrogen retention, all the while reducing muscle catabolism. In short, Animal Stak can help with performance and strength whereas Animal M-Stak can help with gaining lean mass and size. You can combine the two to get the best of both worlds.*
I heard you should keep protein intake high when on the M-Stak. Is this true?
Yes. One thing that makes M-Stak unique from the Stak and other supplements is its "nutrient partitioning" effects. Clinical studies show the active ingredients in the M-Stak can divert the calories you eat into lean mass accumulation, not fat deposition. In short, more clean calories you eat will go toward promoting muscle building, not fat around your belly. Keeping protein intake high (up to 2g/lb. of bodyweight) will mean more protein synthesis.*
Why does M-Stak have so much leucine?
Leucine may well be the most critical amino for the strength athlete. It is a key essential amino acid that has been shown to work independently of insulin, for increasing the phosphorylation (activation) of key proteins involved in the regulation of protein synthesis. What does this mean? Well it means that leucine is the major factor for turning on the processes that maximize protein synthesis—one of the keys to optimizing whole body protein balance. And yeah, M-Stak, being that it's a natural anabolic, ensures that all natural anabolic bases are covered.*
Will M-Stak be less effective if I take out the red capsule?
No. The red capsule, which contains stimulants, was added to make the new M-Stak perfect for preworkout dosing. Taking out the red capsule will have no negative effect on the anabolic efficacy of M-Stak, you'll just lose the stimulant kick--a desirable result for the night trainer.
What other Animal supplements would enhance the effects of M-Stak?
As intended, all of the products in the Animal line work together well. For the purposes of lean mass accumulation and strength gain, a Animal Pump, M-Stak, Nitro stack would work wonders. If your goal is to get shredded while maintaining lean muscle, try the new M-Stak with Animal Cuts and Nitro. The possibilities are endless. As always, Universal Nutriton recommends that any stack be built on the foundation provided by the Animal Pak.*
Is it necessary to cycle off of M-Stak?
Universal Nutrition generally recommend one week off for every three week cycle of M-Stak. That said, the new M-Stak formula contains no hormonal manipulators and as such will cause no negative effect such as the suppression of natural hormone production over periods of prolonged use. Remember, however, that the human body adapts easily, and the use of any specialty supplement for too long could reduce that product's efficacy.
How can I use M-Stak along with other preworkout Animal products containing stimulants?
In such cases, simply stagger your doses of M-Stak with Cuts or Pump, by taking your M-Stak 3 hours before your workout and the Pump or Cuts 30 minutes before training. Another option would be to take the M-Stak at the same time as Pump or Cuts but to simply remove the red capsule.
If M-Stak is a completely natural anabolic, will I be able to use it for drug tested competition?
In general, yes. There are no hormone boosters or any illicit substances or compounds in the M-Stak formula. That said, better to be safe than sorry. Be sure to run the M-Stak ingredients by your coach, athletic trainer or sanctioning body before adding it to your regimen.
- Abidov M, Crendal F, Grachev S, Seifulla R, Ziegenfuss T. Effect of extracts from Rhodiola rosea and Rhodiola crenulata roots on ATP content in mitochondria of skeletal muscles. Institute of Immunopathology, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2003 Dec;136(6):585-7. PMID: 15500079.
- Anthony JC, Reiter AK, Anthony TG, Crozier SJ, Lang CH, MacLean DA, Kimball SR, and Jefferson LS. Orally administered leucine enhances protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of diabetic rats in the absence of increases in 4E-BP1 or S6K1 phosphorylation. Diabetes 51: 928-936, 2002.
- Anthony JC, Lang CH, Crozier SJ, Anthony TG, MacLean DA, Kimball SR, and Jefferson LS. Contribution of insulin to the translational control of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle by leucine. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 282: E1092–E1101, 2002.
- Anthony JC, Reiter AK, Anthony TG, Crozier SJ, Lang CH, MacLean DA, Kimball SR, and Jefferson LS. Orally administered leucine enhances protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of diabetic rats in the absence of increases in 4E-BP1 or S6K1 phosphorylation. Diabetes 51: 928–936, 2002.
- Baranov VB. The response of cardiovascular system to dosed physical load under the effect of herbal adaptogen. Contract 93-11-615 Phase I and Phase II. Moscow: Russian Federation Ministry of Health Institute of Medical and Biological Problems; 1994.
- Bidzinska B, et al. Effect of different chronic intermittent stressors and acetyl-l-carnitine on hypothalamic beta-endorphin and GnRH and on plasma testosterone levels in male rats. Neuroendocrinology 57:985-90, 1993.
- Bratusch-Marrain, et al. The influence of amino acids and somatostatin on prolactin and growth hormone release in man. Acta Endocrinol 90:403, 1979.
- Brodie A. Aromatase and its inhibitors: an overview. J Steroid Biochem 40(1-3):255, 1991.
- Campbell DR, Kurzer MS. Flavonoid inhibition of aromatase enzyme activity in human preadipocytes. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 46:381-388, 1993.
- Chermnykh NS, et al. The action of metandrostenolone and ecdysterones on the physical endurance of animals and on protein metabolism in the skeletal muscles. Farmocol Toksikol 1988;51:57-60.
- Dinan L. 2001, Phytoecdysteroids: biological aspects. Phytochemistry 57:325-339.
- DiSilverio F, et al. Evidence that serenoa repens extract displays an antiestrogenic activity in prostatic tissue of benign prostatic hypertrophy patients. Eur Urol 1992; 21:309.
- Gadzhieva RM, et al. A comparative study of the anabolic action of ecdysten, leveton and Prime Plus, preparations of plant origin. Eksp Klin Faramkol 1995;58:46-8.
- Germia E. Antioxidant actions of acetyl-l-carnitine: in vitro study. Med Sci Res 16:699-700, 1988.
- Hammarqvist F, et al. Alpha-ketoglutarate preserves protein synthesis and free glutamine in skeletal muscle after surgery. Surgery 109(1):28-36, 1991.
- Karlsson HK, Nilsson PA, Nilsson J, Chibalin AV, Zierath JR, and Blomstrand E. Branched-chain amino acids increase p70S6K phosphorylation in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 287: E1–E7, 2004.
- Laszlo F, et al. Metabolic 5-methyl-isoflavone-derivatives, process for the preparation thereof and compositions containing the same. US Patent 4,163,746, August 7, 1979.
- Mamatkhanov A. U. et al. Isolation of Turkesterone from the epigeal part of ajuga turkestanica and it’s anabolic activity. Chemistry of natural compounds, 1998, vol. 34, pp. 150-154.
- Nair KS, Schwartz RG, and Welle S. Leucine as a regulator of whole body and skeletal muscle protein metabolism in humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 263: E928–E934, 1992.
- Norton LE, Layman DK. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise. J Nutrition. 2006 Feb;136(2):533S-537S.
- Otaka T, Okui S, Uchiyama M 1969, Stimulation of protein synthesis in mouse liver by ecdysone. Chemical & Pharmaceutical Bulletin (Japan) 17(1):75-81.
- René Koopman, et al. Combined ingestion of protein and free leucine with carbohydrate increases postexercise muscle protein synthesis in vivo in male subjects. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 288: E645-E653, 2005.
- Sershon H, et al. Effect of acetyl-l-carnitine on the dopaminergic systems in aging animals. J Neurosci 30:555-59, 1991.
- Spasov AA, et al. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine 2000;7(2):85-9.
- Syrov VN, et al. Anabolic activity of phytoecdysone-ecdysterone isolated from Rhaponticum carhamoides (Willd.). Farmocol Toksikol 1976;39:690-3.
- Taglialagela G, et al. Acetyl-l-carnitine enhances the response of pc12 cells to nerve growth factor. Brain Res Dev Brain Res 59:221-30, 1991.
Animal M-Stak Reviews
Animal M-Stak Review Summary
I have used this product, and the results were excellent
Goal: Burn Fat
Complete waste of $. Returned it back to GNC. I've used Cellucor's P6 and it blows this stuff away. Spend the extra $ and get P6. You won't regret it.
Goal: Build Muscle
BEST SUPPLEMENT I'VE EVER TRIED. I first did 2 cycles of Animal Test and had some pretty decent results. I then switched to Animal M-Stack as suggested after cycling Animal Test. ANIMAL M-STACK IS THE REAL DEAL!!! Hands Down, I'm getting much better results on M-Stak than I did with Animal Test. I'm not sure if my gains are from a combination of Test followed by M-Stack or is M-Stack this incredible by itself! I'M GAININGING MUSCLE EVERYWHERE!!! Either way, I just ordered another can of M-Stack!!! (As I always tell people: If you can't build muscle without supplements, then you WON'T build muscle with supplements! Make sure that your diet is in order, and work out like an Animal!)
Goal: Sports Improvement
21 days per can, i ran 1 can. Contains a diuretic that removes a TON of water weight and makes u very lean. Contains a RED caffeine pill aka Animal Pump.
-6 month 170lbs pleateau BUSTED to 177
-3 month bench press plateau busted from 185x5 to 205x4
-Gained weight as a hard gainer while enduring heavy calorie burning workouts.
Gave m-stak a run a while back, but didnt know what to expect. This time i had my diet nailed down and well... Very Impressed!
To start out id like emphasize the corelation between my weight gain and the type of physical demands ive been put through. Also i found out why i wasnt able to eat very much. My anti-biotic has a side effect that basically diminishes appetite. So going from never wanting to eat, to needing to eat 24/7 was nice
I recently started training with a company called "SST" Speed Strength Training. The program is target specifically at athletes! The volume and conditioning is crazy hard and its a solid hour of front squats power cleans ETC, 300 meter runs, pullups, and agility work 3-4 days a week. And to top that off i was training 2-3 days a week on my own for upper body.
Due to my crazy schedule, and trying to improvise with my own training, a routine was not possible. However i stuck to heavy compounds and within the 5-8 range!
Weighted pullups- 3 sets of 5 BW+ 25lbs (up from BW for 3 sets of 7)
Bench Press- 2 sets of 195 for 5 reps and 1 set of 3 at 205 (up from 2 sets of 185 for 5)
Power Cleans: 195 for 3 ( up from 185 for 3)
Squats and deadlifts i will edit this weekend as i have some rest days for my legs :thumbs_up:
So i started this at a body weight of 171 (being locked up around 170 for the last 3-4 months) and all of my water weight. I felt "heavy" so to speak. After 4-5 days i got up to 177. The hunger drive is crazy and makes u eat a TON! Which is great for me! I hope to end my 21st day at about 180, and then who knows how much water weight i will get back. It could be 185 leading into off season weights.
.5 inches added to arms
.5 inches added to calves
1 inch added to legs
.75 inches added to chest
Average example Diet:
4-5 pieces of bacon and bagels and peanut butter for breakfast + 2 cups milk **eggs + pancakes on the weekends
Spaghetti and Chicken for lunch + 2 cups milk
2 packets oatmeal
Simple carb + whey protein + Allmax Creatine + EFA's + Orange Triad + Vitamin D3 5,000iu
Steak and Potatoes + 3+ cups milk
Finishing the gallon of milk throughout the night
ZMA before bed 1 hr post calcium consumption
So the only bad thing i have to say about the product is the diuretic. Day 3-4 i think it was, the diarrhea was BAD! And it was extremely frequent! Every 2-3 hours i was having to sit on the toilet for quite some time. But after that point it wasnt that bad, and completely manageable.
Overall review: 9/10!
I cant complain. Im weighing more than ever, and leaner than ever! My hunger skyrocketed! And my bench and weight frustration/plateaus were busted with a vengeance :D
::I would recommend this to any hard gainer. Just make sure u have ur food prepared! I would not recommend this to anyone trying to cut while taking it with Animal Cuts just due to the hunger demand M-stak brings!