- 5 large egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 large tablespoons of cottage cheese
- 150 grams of cubumber (diced)
- 30 grams of shredded low fat mozzorella cheese
- 15 grams of black olives (optional)
- 30 grams of chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 white onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper
Whisk up the whole eggs and egg whites in a large mixing bowl. In a small frying pan cook the onion and mushrooms until soft. Remove the onions and mushrooms and add them to the egg mix. Clean out the pan you just used.
Add all the other ingredients accept the shredded cheese. Mix the ingredients then add to a moderately heated frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir the mixture gently to scramble the eggs. Cook the mixture until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Serve on a large plate. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top. To add extra carbs serve of two pieces of brown or whole grain toast.
Serve however you like to eat your eggs!