- 1 3/4lb (795g) rolled oats
- 3/4lb (340g) dry milk powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3pt (237ml) lite syrup
- 2 scoops protein powder (flavor to suit)
- 2 egg whites
- 3tbsp (59ml) orange juice
- 1 tsp cake flavoring (same as protein powder)
- 1/2lb (227mg) raisins or chopped apple and chopped nuts
Mix all ingredients as you add them to each other and then in oven tray lined with grease proof paper spread the mixture out. Before you bake them, take a knife and cut them into 10 squares. Put them in a preheated oven at 325 degrees until lightly browned (about 15 minutes) and store them in an airtight container.
You can add a bit more protein by adding an extra scoop of protein powder AND and egg white. You must add both or the recipe will be too powdery or runny.
Serve and eat hot or cold!