- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 5 Oz boneless chicken breast
- 5 Cups sliced raw mushroom
- 1 whole red pepper
- 2 Cups green raw snap bean
- 1/4 cup canned chicken broth
- 1 Cups low fat yogurt
- 4 Tsp cornstarch
- 4 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tsp curry powder
Take chicken breasts and cut into medium sized cubes. Grab a large non-stick deep frying pan and add the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook the chicken in frying pan until its browned and done.
While the chicken is cooking grab another non-stick frying pan and add mushrooms, pepper, and beans with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir this mixture regularly until its soft.
Back to the first pan and add chicken broth, yogurt, curry powder, and cornstarch. Stir this mixture regularly until the sauce thickens. Increase heat if needed.
This recipe makes 2 serves, so place equal amounts of the chicken and vegetable mixes in two large bowls or plates. For additional calories, you can serve with brown rice or Naan/Lebanese style bread.