Stephanie Foley works as a software developer. She is a single mother with 2 children, 10 and 13, and works from home. Stephanie prides herself in setting a good example for her children, and works very hard at being responsible, determined and disciplined. She is a certified personal trainer, and is also ISSA certified in sports nutrition.
Stephanie's first competition was in 2004, and she won her pro card in 2006.
- Sept 2004 – Karen Miller Cardinal Classic – Youngstown, OH 1st place overall
- April 2005 – Northern States Supernatural – Buffalo, NY 2nd place open heavyweight
- June 2005 – Natural Atlantic –Highpoint, NC 2nd place open heavyweight
- April 2006 – Northern States SuperNatural – Buffalo, NY 1st place overall – WNBF Pro Card Recipient
- June 2006 – NPC Mike Francois – Columbus, OH – 2nd Place open heavyweight
- Sept 2006 – WNBF Pro International – Kansas City, KS – 1st place open heavyweight
- Nov 2006 – WNBF Worlds – New York City, NY – 6th place open heavyweight
- May 2008 – WNBF Pro American – Boston, Ma – 2nd place
- Aug 2008 – WNBF Pro Mid American – Evansville, IN – 4th place heavyweight
What is your favorite exercise?
What do you like the most about bodybuilding?
Stephanie Foley appreciates driven bodybuilders who are goal oriented.
What are your favorite meals and foods?
Stephanie loves peanut butter.
Favorite cheat food?
Advice For Others
What is the best tip you'd give to women thinking about competing in figure?
Stephanie Foley recommends developing a plan, sticking to it, and never giving up.
What are your future goals?
Stephanie Foley would like to be a bodybuilding contest promoter.
How Can People Contact You?
How can people contact you?