By trade, Marcela Tribin is a dentist. On the stage, Marcela owns 3 pro cards, and is one of FAME's top athletes. She has always had an interest in sports and athletics, and practices Karate Do Shotokan. When not in the gym, Marcela enjoys reading about sports psychology. She draws her inspiration from her father, who died last year after a battle with melanoma cancer.
- 2009 FAME Northeast USA Model & Figure Championships - 1st place Fitness Model Master, FITNESS MODEL MASTER PRO, 1st place Fitness Bikini Model, FITNESS BIKINI MODEL PRO, 1st place Fitness Bikini Master, FITNESS BIKINI MASTER PRO
What is your training philosophy?
"You can change your body in a natural way, with discipline!"
What workout works best for you?
Marcela Tribin performs 20 minutes of cardio each day. She also performs Karate 3 times per week. Her training schedule is:
- Monday - Legs
- Tuesday - Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps
- Wednesday - Abs, Cardio
- Thursday - Chest, Back
- Friday - Glutes
- Saturday - Cardio
- Sunday - Off
Nutrition And Supplementation
Give us a typical day in your diet (off season):
Marcela Tribin eats 7 small meals per day. She also consumes 4+ liters of water. On low carb days when she has a sweet tooth, Marcela enjoys sugar free Jello, and drinks green tea.
- Meal 1 - Whey Protein shake with water (maybe some berries depending on how many weeks out) and 1/2 cup oatmeal with 8 almonds for crunch!
- Meal 2 - 5oz chicken breast 1 cup brown rice, green veggie.
- Meal 3 - 5oz white fish with green veggie and 1/3 to 1/2 cup of rice brown.
- Meal 4 - 5oz chicken breast with green veggie and 1/2 sweet potato.
- Meal 5 - 5 oz chicken breast with green veggie and salad (balsamic vinegar).
- Meal 6 - 4 egg whites and salad.
- Meal 7 - Whey Protein shake with flax seed.
What supplements do you use that give you great results? How do you use them?
- Whey protein powder. Marcela utilizes whey protein twice a day, at breakfast, and before bed.
Advice For Others
What are the 3 best tips you'd give to women thinking about competing in figure?
"Train natural! ....and hard. If you want you can!"
How Can People Contact You?
How can people contact you?