Wanting to get in shape for her wedding, Bonnie Lefrak joined a gym. At the gym, Bonnie noticed a female lifter with a nice set of guns. Bonnie asked the woman to train her, and the rest is history.
- 2005 - 1st place Novice and 1st place Open Heavy USBF New England Natural
- 2005 - 3rd place Open Heavy and 4th place Masters Northeast Classic
- 2005 - 2nd place Open Heavy USBF New England Natural
- 2005 - 1st place Open Heavy Monster Mash
- 2006 - 1st Place Open Heavy and OVERALL Winner Northeast Classic - Awarded Pro Card
- 2006 - 6th Place Open, WNBF Universe
- 2006 - 1st Place Open Heavy NPC Natural Northern States
What is your training philosophy?
Bonnie Lefrak sticks with basic movements. "They always work."
What workout works best for you?
Bonnie provides the following routine as a sample of what works well:
Bonnie also performs 45 to 60 minutes of cardio, 4 times per week. It is hard for her to lose bodyfat, so intense cardio is a training staple.
Nutrition And Supplementation
What is your philosophy on nutrition?
Bonnie works with Todd Ganci of Professionaldiets.com for dieting and nutrition.
What are your favorite meals and foods?
Revolutionary Technology Nutrition's whey protein powder. "It rocks, and is not filled with garbage and chemicals."
Favorite cheat food?
What supplements do you use that give you great results?
Advice For Others
What advice can you give to women thinking about lifting weights and getting back in shape?
"I would like to encourage more women to explore the sport and lose their fear of lifting heavy."
What would you like to achieve in your figure career?
Bonnie Lefrak would like to earn a pro card.
Nancy Andrews and Arnold.
How Can People Contact You?
How can people contact you?