Just starting the delorme method training routine with an upper/lower body split. Finding it very useful after coming back from a short layoff due to an illness. Also it's a very good routine while cutting bodyfat. It involves 2 warm up sets then 1 work set to failure. The traditional way of doing sets is to increase the weight on each set while keeping the rep range the same, eg 3x10

Set 1 50% 10rm warm up
Set 2 70% 10rm warm up
Set 3 100% 10rm to failure

Sometimes I'll do a 4th set in which I'll drop the weight down by 5 to 10 pounds and do a second set to failure but that's only when I feel the need.

Personally I use the 8 to 12 rep range as it gives me a bit more flexibility than just keeping to 10 reps.
Upper body
Bench press
Incline press
Chins
Bent rows
Deadlifts
Front press
Side raises
Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Press downs
Lying extensions

Lower body
Squats
Leg press
Leg curls
Standing calf raises
Seated calf raises
Leg raises
Crunches (for abs I do 10 to 15 reps)

It's nothing new I know but really am enjoying this routine for it's simplicity and efficientancy. I usually use straight sets but have found that way of training boring while this way I have to put every thing into that finale set instead of spreading the intensity across 3 sets with static weight. Plus my strength has gone up quicker on this program. I guess less really is more.