MEMBER LOGIN

Thread: Finaflex G8 Log

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Thumbs up Finaflex G8 Log

I ran a very minimal log of this product back around Thanksgiving and am going to do a more extensive one now thanks to ScottyDoc and the team at Redefine Nutrition. This product isn't currently available on the M&S store but I imagine that's just a matter of time. Here's a link to the company site for product information.

http://redefinenutrition.com/index.p...s/finaflex-g8/

I'll be logging this on the following criteria and anything else Scotty or someone else asks me to include: ease in falling asleep, sleep quality, recovery, and grogginess in the morning/waking up. I'll also be getting feedback from my wife on her experience with the product as I only use a 1/2 serving (1/2 scoop) myself. I tried the normal serving last time and it was entirely too strong for me. I was very groggy the next morning with lasting effects throughout the day when I did a full scoop. My guess is that the full scoop's potency is for a larger individual as I'm only 160 lbs. I imagine someone 200+ wouldn't have the same groggy experience.
    Sups: VPX Syngex, NO Synthesize, Scivation Novem & Xtend, Redefine Nutrition G8, ON Opti Men, fish oil; Rep + is welcome

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Subbed on this also.
    Living Large

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Arrow Early impressions

I've used it for the past 3 nights and sleep has been excellent. I use a 1/2 scoop instead of the whole to reduce the amount of grogginess. I've found it easy to fall asleep, have slept soundly throughout the night, and awake without the grogginess.

The taste is not the best but I just use less water and down it quickly. It mixes pretty well. I'll update the dreams side of things as well as the recovery aspects once I notice a change. So far so good.
    Sups: VPX Syngex, NO Synthesize, Scivation Novem & Xtend, Redefine Nutrition G8, ON Opti Men, fish oil; Rep + is welcome

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

OK, totally SUB'd Brotha!!! I am glad you are liking it now that you are controlling the dose a little better! I mean you will build a tolerance and be able to go up to 1 scoop, hell even a scoop and a half if you keep taking it day in and day out, but to start, I always recommend just taking 1/2 scoop/serving to access tolerance!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Thumbs up Update

Still getting great sleep results. I'm finding that as long as I give it about 30 minutes before hitting the sack I have no problems falling asleep at all. I'm sleeping solid straight to the alarm. I will say that I have to pee like crazy when I get up though! I got used to waking in the middle of the night to take a leak due to my high fluid intake later in the day and the sleeping solid just means my bladder is about to bust when I wake up I guess lol. Nothing noteworthy in the dream department yet but I'll keep you posted. I'm waking up with less total sleep this week than usual but that will transition back to my normal routine next week. I'm expecting more refreshing feeling when I get up then since I'm getting solid sleep. So far the green juice is doing the trick.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Looking good Bro!
    Living Large

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Arrow Update 1/30/12

Been sleeping great with no problems falling back asleep when I get up in the middle of the night to take a leak. I'm waking feeling good with little to no grogginess. I'm still taking about a 1/2 scoop and will be easing up the dosage gradually. I've been having more detailed dreams in terms of the amount of details in the dream itself. Nothing crazy or anything just noticing more of a detailed theme to normal.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Arrow Nothing new

No change in effects as of yet. Still using a half serving as when I upped it I had more grogginess than I care to deal with in the morning. Besides, I'm getting great results with the 1/2 serving so why knock it if it's working right?

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

That is great that you are getting such great results with just a half a serving, I mean I guess some people really are more sensitive to certain ingredients than others, but in the long-run, you are getting more bang for your buck!!!

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Thumbs up Update

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    That is great that you are getting such great results with just a half a serving, I mean I guess some people really are more sensitive to certain ingredients than others, but in the long-run, you are getting more bang for your buck!!!
    Based on my dosing servings of this are excellent for the price. Best sleep aid product I've ever used for consistency, quality, and effectiveness. Highly recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a little help in the sleep department.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Arrow Rock Solid

The side effect of grogginess is waning a bit so that's good. Everything else is consistently good.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

How's it going, still getting better?

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Arrow Yea

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    How's it going, still getting better?
    I've been feeling less grogginess from my doses in the mornings. I still get solid and consistent sleep results from the 1/2 scoop. My dreams aren't crazy or super vivid but then again I don't tend to remember what I'm dreaming when I wake up. Like I said earlier this is the best sleep aid type product I've tried and I'm sticking by that. I don't really have any new information to add since it's been so consistent. I am not sure how to really gauge the hgh aspect in terms of a non-medical test way to judge it. Any ideas?

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

In all honesty, there is no real way to tell minus taking before and after blood-work or saliva tests! I would say based on recovery, but in all honesty, I would expect anyone to have better recovery if they are getting more quality sleep every night!!!

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Thumbs up Final Thoughts

Definitely recommend G8 for anyone looking for a quality and consistent aid in sleep and recovery. This stuff is potent and consistent. Just gauge your tolerance with a 1/2 scoop for starters and adjust accordingly. I love it and will continue using it on and off for sure. Thanks again to ScottyDoc for the opportunity.