MEMBER LOGIN

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Default N. O. Xhaust review

Thanks to BigRig for the samples. Take this review for what its worth. Ive never used a pre-workout supplement besides kre-alk pro creatine, which I really dont know if it works or not. And Im obviously not in the same league as a lot of the guys and gals here, being that this is my first bulk. But, after using this, I can honestly say the proof is in the results.

This is the first product Ive used where it made a noticeable difference.

My only supps to date have been opti-men vitamins, xtend bcaa's, and whey protein. They may be working phenomenally, but its not noticeable. At least not to me.

The set up:
    The one bad thing I did today was I hadnt eaten since 1pm and started working out around 530ish. Had to renew my drivers license, and we all know how quick and how much fun that is. So totally empty stomach.

Got to the gym and dry shotted 2 scoops (why go half assed?). Not the worst taste in the world, but I think Ill try the 2-4oz of water with my next packet. And I didnt take it in 1 shot, but a little at a time while I was changing.

I then do my warm up cardio. I go a little longer then normal to give it time to get into my system. Being that I dry shot it, it was fairly quick. With water, I would of needed more time.

How did I do? Well, on every exercise I had more endurance and got personal bests on every exercise. Starting with the chest press. I would prefer to bench, but that has been prime real estate lately. And it gave me the opportunity to see if I had any improvements, since the chest press is usually what I am relegated to. Only last week was I able to do 130 pds for 3 sets of 5 and attempts at 145 pds for only 1-2 reps for 1 set. Tonight? 145 lbs for 3 sets of 5 reps. And 1 set of 4 reps at 160 pds. So in 1 week, a 30 pound increase.

Every other exercise on the night also had PB's. Not as high, but still 5-15 pds. From incline BP, to my BB curls and flys.

Endurance. Normally I really struggle on my burn sets. The workout says 1-2 sets of 40 reps. And its almost always 1 set. Sometimes not even a complete set. For flys, not only did I add 10 pds over the week prior, I did 2 sets of all 40 reps. Now, when I got to my preacher curls for 2 sets of 40, I could only do 1 set. But, I still added 10lbs over last week. And if I had more carbs in my system, I probably could of gotten the 2nd set in, and maybe even added another 5 pounds.

How did I feel? When warming up, I really felt warm. Like I was running outside. But I knew it was inner heat and not building temperature. And I felt the prickly sensation in my arms. I could also see the veins in my hands and upper forearms popping more then normal. I didnt feel shakey or jittery. Maybe a little while eatting dinner afterwards, but not much. And it doesnt effect your heart rate. At least it didnt during warm ups. The machine's calculator was pretty much where it always is for me.

All in all, I will be purchasing this product. And I really hope Damien or Steve or whomever is in charge of the store and product purchasing brings this in. Sadly, I will have to buy it from another store until they do.

Opti-Men multi, Xtend BCAA's, N.O. Xhaust preworkout for supplements.

• Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
    Thanks to BigRig for the samples. Take this review for what its worth. Ive never used a pre-workout supplement besides kre-alk pro creatine, which I really dont know if it works or not. And Im obviously not in the same league as a lot of the guys and gals here, being that this is my first bulk. But, after using this, I can honestly say the proof is in the results.

This is the first product Ive used where it made a noticeable difference.

My only supps to date have been opti-men vitamins, xtend bcaa's, and whey protein. They may be working phenomenally, but its not noticeable. At least not to me.

The set up:
    The one bad thing I did today was I hadnt eaten since 1pm and started working out around 530ish. Had to renew my drivers license, and we all know how quick and how much fun that is. So totally empty stomach.

Got to the gym and dry shotted 2 scoops (why go half assed?). Not the worst taste in the world, but I think Ill try the 2-4oz of water with my next packet. And I didnt take it in 1 shot, but a little at a time while I was changing.

I then do my warm up cardio. I go a little longer then normal to give it time to get into my system. Being that I dry shot it, it was fairly quick. With water, I would of needed more time.

How did I do? Well, on every exercise I had more endurance and got personal bests on every exercise. Starting with the chest press. I would prefer to bench, but that has been prime real estate lately. And it gave me the opportunity to see if I had any improvements, since the chest press is usually what I am relegated to. Only last week was I able to do 130 pds for 3 sets of 5 and attempts at 145 pds for only 1-2 reps for 1 set. Tonight? 145 lbs for 3 sets of 5 reps. And 1 set of 4 reps at 160 pds. So in 1 week, a 30 pound increase.

Every other exercise on the night also had PB's. Not as high, but still 5-15 pds. From incline BP, to my BB curls and flys.

Endurance. Normally I really struggle on my burn sets. The workout says 1-2 sets of 40 reps. And its almost always 1 set. Sometimes not even a complete set. For flys, not only did I add 10 pds over the week prior, I did 2 sets of all 40 reps. Now, when I got to my preacher curls for 2 sets of 40, I could only do 1 set. But, I still added 10lbs over last week. And if I had more carbs in my system, I probably could of gotten the 2nd set in, and maybe even added another 5 pounds.

How did I feel? When warming up, I really felt warm. Like I was running outside. But I knew it was inner heat and not building temperature. And I felt the prickly sensation in my arms. I could also see the veins in my hands and upper forearms popping more then normal. I didnt feel shakey or jittery. Maybe a little while eatting dinner afterwards, but not much. And it doesnt effect your heart rate. At least it didnt during warm ups. The machine's calculator was pretty much where it always is for me.

All in all, I will be purchasing this product. And I really hope Damien or Steve or whomever is in charge of the store and product purchasing brings this in. Sadly, I will have to buy it from another store until they do.
    WOW...that's def one of the best reviews i have seen.. BRO, glad you like it..and bless your heart dry shot.. I have done that many times and effects are quick..but little water in my mouth help the gage I will def post this on Facebook..make sure your hit up my fanpage
    TheBigRigatoni
    EST Nutrition King Pimp

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log
    • Photos

Douglas that would be about the maximum effect you can get, dry shotting 2 scoops AND not eating for 4.5 hours prior
    It's a wonder your head didn't explode hahahaha. Glad to hear you like it though
    You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think

Meet PR's
    Squat: 182.5kg 402.34lbs
    Bench: 142.5kg 314.16lbs
    Deadlift: 220kg 485.01lbs
    Total: 545kg 1201.51lbs

• Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
    Douglas that would be about the maximum effect you can get, dry shotting 2 scoops AND not eating for 4.5 hours prior
    It's a wonder your head didn't explode hahahaha. Glad to hear you like it though
    Thats bad ass right that BOOOYYYEEEEE
    TheBigRigatoni
    EST Nutrition King Pimp

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Yeah. So the fact I didnt have any negatives, to my knowledge, makes it even better.

And BigRig, send me to the link to your FB page. Id be more then happy to like it.

• Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Yeah. So the fact I didnt have any negatives, to my knowledge, makes it even better.

And BigRig, send me to the link to your FB page. Id be more then happy to like it.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bi...50140475880181
    TheBigRigatoni
    EST Nutrition King Pimp

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Thanks =)

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRigatoni View Post
    Thats bad ass right that BOOOYYYEEEEE
    Guess I'm gonna have to MTFU one of these days and try the dry shot
    You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think

Meet PR's
    Squat: 182.5kg 402.34lbs
    Bench: 142.5kg 314.16lbs
    Deadlift: 220kg 485.01lbs
    Total: 545kg 1201.51lbs

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Imagine bitter (lemon flavored) pixie stix. Best way to describe it. Not horrible, just strong.

• Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Imagine bitter (lemon flavored) pixie stix. Best way to describe it. Not horrible, just strong.
    my new flavor due in stock less two weeks Octane Orange
    TheBigRigatoni
    EST Nutrition King Pimp

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Probably ordering the berry lemonade today. Cant wait 2 weeks

Actually sore today after the workout yesterday. This stuff really helps you push yourself harder.

• Years Exp
      4-5 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Probably ordering the berry lemonade today. Cant wait 2 weeks

Actually sore today after the workout yesterday. This stuff really helps you push yourself harder.
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, i really need to bring this in to MS
    TheBigRigatoni
    EST Nutrition King Pimp

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Update! Day 2 of this amazing stuff.

Unlike yesterday, I ate about 2 hours prior to taking this, compared to almost 5 yesterday. I also only had 1 scoop of it and put it in a cup with 2 oz of water.

First, when you look at a scoop and think 2 oz of water, you think its more powder then water and will mix terribly. But it desolves instantaneously. Definitely better tasting in water then dry. So I took it 15 min before getting to the gym, and 20 minutes total before my workout (including my 5 min cardio warm up)

Today was leg day. Here is what I did last week for this.

Squats 135lbs. (4x5)
    Leg press 130 (2x12)
    Leg extensions 78 (3x12)
    Leg press 110 (2x40. Only could do 1 set)
    Leg curl 167 (3x12)
    Leg curl 133 (1x40)

Only real goal I set my for myself for this week when working out last week was to try and push for 145 on squats. Well, I hit 145. Then I hit 155. Then I hit 165 and then I hit 175 lbs!!!!!

Yes, you read right. A 40 pound jump from the previous week. I could of gone higher, but I was starting to use bad form and wanted to lift with my toes. So I knew I hit the max for this week.

Squats 175 lbs
    Leg Press 160 (another 30 lb jump)
    Leg extensions.... 102 (24 lb jump)
    Leg press. I was able to do 20 at 130, but did the next 60 at 120. The burn sets are harder to push too much extra weight.
    Leg curl 183 lbs
    Leg curl 133 (again, burn sets when youve pushed all the extra weight are tough).

This is a difference of 1 week. Last weeks results versus this weeks.

Sadly, I am all out of this. But I ordered some. I really wish I could of bought it through M&S.

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Got my shipment today of this, so I only had 1 workout this week without it.

Today was back/calves day. The routine also includes abs, but I didnt do them. Realistically, I will never have a 6 pack. Im almost 40 and been heavy all my life. The odds of me getting to 8% bf and toned to see them are about the same as getting a date with a playmate.

So anyway, previous numbers with a couple confessions. First one is that work has made it difficult to get all my days in. And this is one I havent done since 8/19. So Its been a month since I have done these.

Deadlifts: 2nd confession. Well, Ive been a bit of a pus here. I havent done them prior to tonight. They kind of scared me a little, so I never did them (hangs head in shame)

Barbell rows: 50lbs 2x12
    Lat Pull Down: 86 2x12
    Seated row: 40lbs 1x40 (suppose to be 2, could never get through it)
    Seated calf raise: 135lbs 2x15
    45* calf raise: 90lbs 2x40

This week:
    Deadlifts, first time EVER: 125 and felt like I could go higher, but I was more concerned with form, since it was my first attempt.
    Barbell rows: 70 lbs 2x12
    Lat Pull down: 113lbs 2x12
    Seated row: 50lbs 2x40 (yep. All 80 reps. I could of gone 5-10 more, but I was struggling on the last 10)
    Seated calf raise: 170lbs 3x15 (yep. 35 pounds and an extra set)
    45* calf raise: 180lbs 2x40 (and could of gone higher)

Again, a month off and these are my results. This was with 2 scoops of NOX in 2oz of water 15 minutes prior to workout. The only bad workout I had this week was the one without this stuff. And I only consider it bad when compared to the rest of the week. I still had minor gains (5 lbs here and there. Able to do more of my sets), but nothing like what I got with this.

Loading Swag [|||||100%] JarheadFMJ's Avatar
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Tone Up
    • Photos

Sounds like you have mental issues, no fence.
    POWER LEVEL: 72,915
    "I'll never be a weightlifter"
    197,6'2

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

huh?

• Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRigatoni View Post
    Liked.

Loading Swag [|||||100%] JarheadFMJ's Avatar
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Tone Up
    • Photos

huh?
    Just seems like this might have helped you push through some mental blocks.
    POWER LEVEL: 72,915
    "I'll never be a weightlifter"
    197,6'2