MEMBER LOGIN

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Default RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log

First off I would like to thank ScottyDoc and Finaflex for giving me this opportunity to log this product. I received two bottles of 1-Andro, one bottle of PCT Black, and a nice shaker bottle

As per ScottyDoc's recommendation, the dosing will be as follows:

- Week 1 - 2 caps/day (one in morning & one in evening - 12hrs apart)
    - Week 2 - 3 caps/day (one in morning & two in evening - 12hrs apart)
    - Week 3 - 4 caps/day (two in morning & two in evening - 12hrs apart)
    - Week 4 - 4 caps/day (two in morning & two in evening - 12hrs apart)
    - Week 5 - 3 caps/day (one in morning & two in evening - 12hrs apart)
    - Week 6 - 2 caps/day (one in morning & one in evening - 12hrs apart)

Stats:
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 188
    Body Fat: 13.6%

A Few measurements:
    Chest: 41"
    Abdomen: 35 1/2"
    Bicep: 13" relaxed 15 1/4 Flexed
    Calf: 15 1/4"
    Quads: 23"

My workout will be the Reeves classic routine. I thought about switching back to a split, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Diet will also be logged.

I will also be providing update pictures throughout the log. Here are the first batch (sorry for the size):

First pill will be swallowed at 6 am. Glad to have y'all along for the ride. Let's see what this product can do. As, the words on the shaker bottle say's.... IT'S TIME TO GO TO WORK!
    Last edited by RTR; 08-14-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    "Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"

"Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

• Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log
    • Photos

looking forward to results, subbed
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another...Proverbs 27:17
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/forum/threads/76757-51-and-still-lifting-getting-stronger

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Default I'm in

Subbed as well bro.
    Sups: VPX Syngex, NO Synthesize, Scivation Novem & Xtend, Redefine Nutrition G8, ON Opti Men, fish oil; Rep + is welcome

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

You know I'm SUB'd for sure! Kill it Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by HDJoe View Post
    looking forward to results, subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by jcosker View Post
    Subbed as well bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    You know I'm SUB'd for sure! Kill it Bro!
    Thanks guy's! I've got about another 45 minutes of work left then it's time to hit the gym!
    "Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"

"Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

RTR... Can you give just tad more basic information?

- Height?
    - Body weight?
    - Body fat %?

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

RTR... Can you give just tad more basic information?

- Height?
    - Body weight?
    - Body fat %?

Yes sir! The only reason I left it out of my original post is that I wanted to get my BF tested at the gym first before I posted any specs. Unfortunately, the person who does it was out yesterday, so I wanted to wait and get a reading before posting it. Last time I got it checked I was at 12.3% but, I believe it has gone up a little since. As soon as I find out I'll post it up.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

8-10-11

Yesterday was the first day taking 1-Andro, couldn't wait to get to the gym and smash some weights. When I got there, I basically ran over to the squat rack to stretch and pound out some squats. During my stretching I realized the bar was missing. I asked the manager where it was and he said it was broke apparently some guy was benching yesterday and one of the sides broke off of it. Needless to say I was ****ed. So I had to improvise with that stupid little leg press machine, not a Hammer Strength, but a Life Fitness. Bent over rows were done with the curl bar. So it's time to find another gym lol. Here is yesterday's workout:

Leg press on stupid LF machine 300x12, 350x12 375x10
    Bent over rows with EZ curl bar Bar+90lbsx12, Bar+110x12, Bar+140x10
    DB shoulder press 50x12 55x10 60x9
    DB bench press 60x12 70x12 80x10
    Db curls 40x10 40x10 45x8
    Dips 50 (5 sets of 10)
    Calf Raise with DB's 100 (each hand)x15 for 3 sets

Nothing noticeable yet with the 1-Andro.

7 am- 4 eggs 1/2 cup of oat meal
    10 am- protein shake
    12pm- Can of tuna, a can of green beans and a small salad
    2pm- Snack of all natural almonds and a shake
    4pm- Post workout protein shake
    7pm, MET RX Big Colossal 100 meal replacement bar (had to work at PT job)
    10pm- 1 cup of cottage cheese and a glass of milk

My diet is different from day to day depending on if I have to work at my PT job or not. I hate having to eat the meal replacement bars, I'd rather have a real meal, but I really have no choice since I don't have a lunch or a kitchen at work .

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Awesome Bro, sure thing as soon as you get the specs, post them, no problem! Awesome workout, sorry things were fugged up at your gym and you didn't get to do exactly what you wanted, but it still seemed like a good thorough workout session to me, as long as you maintained the intensity and got a good pump & burn from it, then it was a success! Good detail, awesome job Bro!

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Lightbulb Where at?

Not sure where in Bham you are but you could try Planet Fitness. $10 a month is hard to beat man. There's one on 31 just south of Jim n Nicks and another on 280 by 119.
    Sups: VPX Syngex, NO Synthesize, Scivation Novem & Xtend, Redefine Nutrition G8, ON Opti Men, fish oil; Rep + is welcome

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

8-11-11

HIIT

5 Minute warm up
    30 seconds at 10, 1minute at 4 done 8 times on a 3 incline
    5 minute cool down

Before I started my cardio session I went to get my BF checked because I saw the guy there yesterday. The machine he used was basically a scale with handle bars haha. As I'm standing there letting the machine do it's work he tells me that the thing is normally off by 4% give or take. Yes, 4%. Then I asked why he hasn't bought a new tester and he said because not that many people chek their BF. Stupid reson IMO opinion but anyway's, it came back as 18.5%. So roughly right now I'm at 14-14.5 % BF. I still think that is off a tad. I'm a member of Anytime Fitness (to answer Josh's question) and this gym was the one beside my work. I'm going to the one in my home town today to get it re-checked because their machine is a lot more acurate. They have one of those hand held ones and calipers and I normally get it checked by both and they are within less than a % of each other.

Still nothing on the Andro because, well, it was only my second day, but my muscles do feel firmer today.

Diet

7 am- 4 eggs 1/2 cup of oat meal
    10 am- protein shake
    12pm- Arby's. #7 combo with a sweet tea.- Haven't had fast food in a week and was craving this sandwich.
    2pm- Snack of all natural almonds and a shake
    4pm- Protein shake
    7pm, MET RX Big Colossal 100 meal replacement bar (had to work at PT job)
    10pm- 1 cup of cottage cheese and a glass of milk

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Still nothing on the Andro because, well, it was only my second day, but my muscles do feel firmer today.
    General Info, this is from both my personal experiences and general feedback from other 1-ANDRO users, by the end of the 1st week, usually no difference is felt, if anything maybe an increase in labido and a little more alpha-male feeling. By the end of the 2nd week, most start to report minor changes, small weight increases and hardening/pumping of the muscles, more full, by the end of the 3rd week, for sure, without a shadow of a doubt you know you are on something, both by the way you look, the way you feel, the intensity of your workouts, pretty much everything!

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

General Info, this is from both my personal experiences and general feedback from other 1-ANDRO users, by the end of the 1st week, usually no difference is felt, if anything maybe an increase in labido and a little more alpha-male feeling. By the end of the 2nd week, most start to report minor changes, small weight increases and hardening/pumping of the muscles, more full, by the end of the 3rd week, for sure, without a shadow of a doubt you know you are on something, both by the way you look, the way you feel, the intensity of your workouts, pretty much everything!
    Awesome! I guess we'll find out after week three then, because that's when I was planning on taking my up date pics.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

How do you feel about Alabama's chances this year? I mean obviously you are a die-hard fan and will be rooting either way, just curious what you think based on the stats and returning line-up, etc? I played ball at LSU, so obviously I'm a pretty die-hard fan as well, I actually think this might be our year again, all depends on how well Jordan Jefferson does for us as QB, but I think he's going to be amazing, personally! As always, our season will be determined by 3 major games... vs. Alabama, vs. Florida, vs. Arkansas.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

How do you feel about Alabama's chances this year? I mean obviously you are a die-hard fan and will be rooting either way, just curious what you think based on the stats and returning line-up, etc? I played ball at LSU, so obviously I'm a pretty die-hard fan as well, I actually think this might be our year again, all depends on how well Jordan Jefferson does for us as QB, but I think he's going to be amazing, personally! As always, our season will be determined by 3 major games... vs. Alabama, vs. Florida, vs. Arkansas.
    What years did you play for LSU? That's pretty cool Doc. LSU has always been a force in baseball as long as I can remember. As far as football goes, I honestly think we will be playing in New Orleans this year for the Championship. Our defense is going to be sick and our offense is going to be good enough that I could play QB and still win games with TR running the ball behind that offensive line.
    The only game that scares me this year is LSU. Y'all are loaded with talent also with another incredibly sick defense. Jefferson should be really good this year. He tore us a new one last year. November 5th is going to determine who goes to ATL and play for the SEC and then for the NC. I'm just glad the game is in Tuscaloosa this year

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

8-12-11

Went to the gym back home on Friday with my little 4 year old workout partner (my son) Had a pretty good workout. Nate wasn't there to check my BF, so I have to dig out my old calipers somewhere and just go with those.

Squat: 225-12, 250-10, 275-9- My legs were fried from my HITT the day before
    BB Row: 135-12, 155-10, 185-8
    DB Shoulder Press 50-10, 55-10, 60-9
    HS Chest Press: 70lbs (each side)-12, 90lbs (each side)-10 100lbs (each side)-9
    DB Curl 40-10, 40-10, 45-8
    Dips: 50 (5 sets of 10)
    BB Calf raise: 45 total @ 275lbs

8-13-11

Off

8-14-11

Off

Still nothing on the Andro other than my libido is through the roof. I thought it was high before, but nothing like it is right now.

Diet has been all over the place this weekend since I have my son. A lot of going out to eat but trying to make good choices like steak and grean beans and such when we go out. Tomorrow I will be back on track, but I only have him every other weekend, so he's worth splurging over

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

What years did you play for LSU? That's pretty cool Doc. LSU has always been a force in baseball as long as I can remember. As far as football goes, I honestly think we will be playing in New Orleans this year for the Championship. Our defense is going to be sick and our offense is going to be good enough that I could play QB and still win games with TR running the ball behind that offensive line.
    The only game that scares me this year is LSU. Y'all are loaded with talent also with another incredibly sick defense. Jefferson should be really good this year. He tore us a new one last year. November 5th is going to determine who goes to ATL and play for the SEC and then for the NC. I'm just glad the game is in Tuscaloosa this year
    Well regardless of the outcome, as always the SEC will dominate all the other conferences, I just hope we don't all beat one another up so bad that a team with an easier schedule beats out an SEC team and sneaks in for a National Championship (like 2005 when Auburn got the ROYAL shaft) or even (2004 when LSU won the National Championship, but somehow the Trojans declared they were sharing the Number 1 spot with us... WTF does that mean???)

I only played for one year, I was a walk-on straight out of high school, I played in 1992 under Coach Curly Hallman and afterwards was rewarded a full scholarship (which I could not turn down) to be an RA (Residential Assistant) for Broussard Hall (LSU's Athletic dorm) this was before the NCAA ruled out no more special treatment for athletes and did away with athletic specific dorms and cafeteria's etc.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Well regardless of the outcome, as always the SEC will dominate all the other conferences, I just hope we don't all beat one another up so bad that a team with an easier schedule beats out an SEC team and sneaks in for a National Championship (like 2005 when Auburn got the ROYAL shaft) or even (2004 when LSU won the National Championship, but somehow the Trojans declared they were sharing the Number 1 spot with us... WTF does that mean???)

I only played for one year, I was a walk-on straight out of high school, I played in 1992 under Coach Curly Hallman and afterwards was rewarded a full scholarship (which I could not turn down) to be an RA (Residential Assistant) for Broussard Hall (LSU's Athletic dorm) this was before the NCAA ruled out no more special treatment for athletes and did away with athletic specific dorms and cafeteria's etc.
    I still laugh at that haha. I hate Auburn, with a passion. Anyway's, the SEC should dominate again like you said. The west is just loaded this year, while the east is down a little. The Bama LSU game will be the deciding factor this year. It's going to be a good one. I'm going to try and get tickets, if I get an extra one, drive over to T-Town and enjoy the game in Bryant Denny with me.

That's pretty cool buddy! I wouldn't be able to turn that down either. What position did you play?

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

I just wanted to drop by and say I'm subbed. I'm looking forward to seeing this log as it develops.
    "One of the worst things a young lifter can do is take advice from other beginners on message boards they usually have all the advice and none of the experience."
    -Jim Wendler

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
    I just wanted to drop by and say I'm subbed. I'm looking forward to seeing this log as it develops.
    Thanks buddy! Gladto have you along for the ride.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

I still laugh at that haha. I hate Auburn, with a passion. Anyway's, the SEC should dominate again like you said. The west is just loaded this year, while the east is down a little. The Bama LSU game will be the deciding factor this year. It's going to be a good one. I'm going to try and get tickets, if I get an extra one, drive over to T-Town and enjoy the game in Bryant Denny with me.

That's pretty cool buddy! I wouldn't be able to turn that down either. What position did you play?
    You my friend... have a deal!!!

I played Tight End, but knowing what I know now, I would have done much better if I had cut some fat (literally) and went after a faster defensive position (outside linebacker) or hell, even a safety! I mean I ran a 4.67 at 240Lbs, I can only imagine what I could have run if I were like 190Lbs!
    Last edited by ScottyDoc; 08-15-2011 at 03:01 PM.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

8-15-11

Still no bar at the gym so once again I had to improvise. I tried goblet squats yesterday, they weren't bad, but I wish the DB's went higher than 100 lbs.

Goblet Squat: 75-12 90-12 100-12
    Bentover BB Row with curl bar: bar+90lbs-12 bar+110lbs-12 bar+ 145lbs-10
    DB Shoulder Press: 55-10 60-10 65-8(up 5lbs from last week)
    DB Bench Press: 65-12 75-10 85-10
    DB Curl: 40-10 40-10 45-8
    Dips: 50 (5 sets of 10)- I really need to talk to them about getting a dip belt.
    Calf Rasies: 45- with 100lbs dbs in each hand

Diet

7:00- 5 eggs and 1/2 cup of oatmeal
    10:00- 8oz chicken breast and a cup of fresh green beans
    12:00- protein shake
    4:00- post workout protein shake
    6:00- Met RX MRB
    9:00- Met RX MRB
    This part time job is killing me as far as my diet goes lol, but I'm doing the best I can. These bars are getting old and I'd MUCH rather be eatting some chicken or steak but for the moment it's all I can do.