MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Default Am i allowed to take this?

My current supplements are in my signature.Well my uncles been telling me to buy this precision engineered muscle and weight gainer as he said its really good and i am quite small.am i allowed to take this along with dymatize whey protein isolate? as id rather not overdose on sup's lol.
    sorry forgot to add the link to it. http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...tlThwF95Q_lEOl

allso the main reason is because i have a 50% of voucher :P

or i could get one of these

Precision engineered desiccated liver tablets
    precision engineered Amino 1000 1000mg 100 capsules.

I used the muscle and strength bmr calculator and it says i need between 2,428 and 2,737 Calories Per Day.Well in one day iv had a average of 2097 calories.thats including all food,drink and protein shake.Is it worth me getting that muscle and weight gainer and have one cup of the muscle and weight gainer pre workout and one cup of dymatize whey protein isolate post workout to help with my calorie count? and would it be safe to do it?
    Last edited by skipa; 07-01-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: forgot to add link
    Current Supplements.Dymatize elite whey protein isolate,Cod liver oil,Opti men vitamins

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Bump
    Current Supplements.Dymatize elite whey protein isolate,Cod liver oil,Opti men vitamins

BGD - Superset Superman muscletrainerdh's Avatar
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

I don't see any reason to add it unless you are having a hard time meeting your calorie needs each day. (Or your uncle needs it before the 50% off voucher expires LOL : ) )

No harm in buying it and switching over to it *AFTER* you finish your whey. Just remember it will have a higher calorie content per scoop than the whey does and you'll need to adjust for the extra cals.

Dave

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by muscletrainerdh View Post
    I don't see any reason to add it unless you are having a hard time meeting your calorie needs each day. (Or your uncle needs it before the 50% off voucher expires LOL : ) )

No harm in buying it and switching over to it *AFTER* you finish your whey. Just remember it will have a higher calorie content per scoop than the whey does and you'll need to adjust for the extra cals.

Dave
    i dont know what my current calorie intake is so il have to find out and add it to this post.Allso im only taking 1 i cup of dymatize whey protein a day.thats 1 scoop to 5-6 ounces of milk.so would it be safe to have 1 cup of dymatize whey protein isolate pre workout and then maybe 1 cup of this muscle and weight gainer post workout?
    well the only reason is because of this 50% off voucher lol.thought i mite as well use it.theres a few others that you get 50% off of as well.il add them below and on my first post,see if anyone can recommend some of them?

Precision engineered muscle and weight gainer.
    Precision engineered desiccated liver tablets
    precision engineered Amino 1000 1000mg 100 capsules.

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Photos

Have the whey post workout not this post workout. Weight gainers are filled with fats and other **** that'll slow the absorption of the whey protein.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

right iv decided to count my calories today to see if its worth getting that muscle and weight gainer shake.I used the muscle and strength bmr calculator and it says i need between 2,428 and 2,737 Calories Per Day.Well in one day iv had a average of 2097 calories.thats including all food,drink and protein shake.Is it worth me getting that muscle and weight gainer and have one cup of the muscle and weight gainer pre workout and one cup of dymatize whey protein isolate post workout to help with my calorie count? and would it be safe to do it?

BGD - Superset Superman muscletrainerdh's Avatar
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by skipa View Post
    right iv decided to count my calories today to see if its worth getting that muscle and weight gainer shake.I used the muscle and strength bmr calculator and it says i need between 2,428 and 2,737 Calories Per Day.Well in one day iv had a average of 2097 calories.thats including all food,drink and protein shake.Is it worth me getting that muscle and weight gainer and have one cup of the muscle and weight gainer pre workout and one cup of dymatize whey protein isolate post workout to help with my calorie count? and would it be safe to do it?
    It would be better for you to use REAL FOOD. But yes, OK to day and perfectly safe if adding real food to your diet isn't possible/convenient.