• Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Deal of the weekend.
    VPX Anarchy Pre-Workout
    $18.99
    Save $24.00 (56%) today only.

Get some boyz!
    For sure!

My brother just ordered some with this deal, lol. He got the grape bubblegum.
    He had tried their NOShotgun in the same flavor and said it was the best tasting pre-wo supp he's had, so I don't think the flavor will change much seeing as it's the same company

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

I thought the grape bubblegum tasted awesome.
    Living Large

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

Some fresh updates:

Anarchy Covalex -
    Kind of made me a little sick to my stomach today - not sure why. I ate maybe 1-1.5 hrs prior to taking it. Might just be a fluke - still got the usual great effects though

PowerShock -
    Tasted better today than has in the past, not sure why. Got a funny aftertaste as I got towards finishing my bottle.

Syngex -
    Still tastes awesome. Extra creamy and rich today, might be the less water I used - I don't know. Still love this protein.

Overall this stack is an A+ in my book

Training Log Update:
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/for...tml#post608904

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Thumbs up Deal of the weekend

I grabbed some of the grape bubblegum flavor after having a sample packet in an order earlier this month. Stuff was amazing! My wife and I agreed it was THE best tasting effective preworkout product we've tried.
    Sups: VPX Syngex, NO Synthesize, Scivation Novem & Xtend, Redefine Nutrition G8, ON Opti Men, fish oil; Rep + is welcome

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jcosker View Post
    I grabbed some of the grape bubblegum flavor after having a sample packet in an order earlier this month. Stuff was amazing! My wife and I agreed it was THE best tasting effective preworkout product we've tried.
    YES! I love this product to death. No matter what else I take I always find myself coming back to it. I haven't tried the grape bubblegum flavor though - it's next on my list.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CityMiller View Post
    YES! I love this product to death. No matter what else I take I always find myself coming back to it. I haven't tried the grape bubblegum flavor though - it's next on my list.
    You won't be disappointed. It tastes like candy.
    Sups: VPX Syngex, NO Synthesize, Scivation Novem & Xtend, Redefine Nutrition G8, ON Opti Men, fish oil; Rep + is welcome

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jcosker View Post
    You won't be disappointed. It tastes like candy.
    Like the free candy that guy in the van gives away?

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by zstadt View Post
    Like the free candy that guy in the van gives away?

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

Today's Update:

Learned a valuable lesson today - don't drink Anarchy <1 hour after eating a meal. I threw up after drinking it on my walk to the gym and lost some of my lunch. Not good. Still got some of its effects, however - good energy and good pumps (though not as good as usual).

Log Update:
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/for...tml#post611026

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Today's Update:

Learned a valuable lesson today - don't drink Anarchy <1 hour after eating a meal. I threw up after drinking it on my walk to the gym and lost some of my lunch. Not good. Still got some of its effects, however - good energy and good pumps (though not as good as usual).

Log Update:
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/for...tml#post611026
    Nice!
    Living Large

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

Stopped adding creatine to Anarchy pre-workout and Syngex post-workout after 4 weeks of 5g pre and 5g post 3 days/week. Anarchy actually tasted better and was easier on my stomach without the creatine which was a good thing.

Lifting Log Update:
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/for...tml#post614306

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

This is the concluding post of my VPX Stack Log.

My goal is to increase muscular strength, power, and size. I will be supplement all three of these products on lifting days only - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - with a full body routine...... I will be training for throwing Division III collegiate discus - lifting along with throwing practices and competitions........ I am also entering into the 2011 M&S Transformation Challenge....

Current Stats:
    Weight: ~172lbs
    *Bench: 205 x 3
    *Squat: 275 x 3
    *Deadlift: 375 x 3
    *Press: 150 x 3

*Approximations

Cheers

-CM
    Final Evaluations:

Pre-Workout

Flavor - Strawberry Lemonade
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/anarchy.html

Taste - 8.5/10
    The strawberry lemonade flavor is extremely good - actually tasted like really lemonade, though with a slight artificial twinge. Not the best flavor I've had of all pre-workouts, but definitely one of the better tasting.

Mixability - 10/10
    Mixed perfectly. Only slight excess granules depending on water content and shaking.

Effects - 9/10
    I could feel this supp kick in within minutes of drinking it, before I've finished the serving. Energy peaks a set or two into my first lift of the day and carries throughout the entire workout. Sometimes doesn't faze out until 15-20 post workout.

Overall - 9/10
    Was my favorite pre-workout supplement before - definitely still is. Great product

Intra-Workout

Flavor - Grape Splash
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/power-shock.html

Taste - 7/10
    Tasted just like grape candy or grape flavored water - exactly what I had heard prior to taking it. Got a little tired of the taste after drinking it for several weeks. Sometimes got a little bloaty feeling mid-workout. I found that "chasing" it with swings of regular water evened it out.

Mixability - 10/10
    Mixed great - no granules or settlemently at the bottom of my bottle. Sometimes got a little foamy after shaking but it settled out by the time I started drinking it.

Effects - 7/10
    I wasn't sure what to expect at the beginning having never taken an intra-workout supplement before. I did however notice that I felt consistently stronger mid-workout than I had before. My strength didn't seem to sap as quickly after heavy and taxing sets.

Overall - 8/10
    As I said before - didn't quite know what to expect but did notice some better results. Good product

Post-Workout

Flavor - Vanilla
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/syngex.html

Taste - 9/10
    Best tasting vanilla protein I have had. Doesn't take as artificial as other vanilla flavors I have tried. Has the smell of cookies for some reason, not that I minded at all (I like cookies ).

Mixability - 10/10
    Excellent mixing - absolutely no clumping or sticking as I have seen reports of in reviews. Very very smooth texture. Probably the smoothest protein I've had as well.

Effects - 9/10
    Didn't leave me feeling full or bloated after drinking as some other proteins I've tried have. Won't really know the true recovery effects for another couple of days after lifting when DOMS sets in.

Overall - 9.5/10
    Easily one of the best proteins I have had to date. The price is a little higher than some, but the quality makes up for it. The amount of servings you get is tremendous - after ~9 weeks at 3 days/week I'm only about 1/2 way through my tub. Excellent, excellent product - highly recommended

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Stats:
    Weight: ~185.1lbs (+13.1 lbs over when I started )
    Bench: 215 x 6 / 265 x 1
    Squat: 285 x 3 / 315 x 1
    Deadlift: 405 x 2
    Press: 145 x 6 / 185 x 1

Massive progression on body weight, bench and press.

This concludes this log of VPX products Anarchy Covalex, PowerShock, and Syngex Whey Protein. I will not be logging anymore because I have run out of both Anarchy and PowerShock but still have a lot of Syngex left and I really wanted to log all of them together as a stack. I will be continuing use of the Syngex into my next log which is an Athletic Edge Nutrition Sponsored log of their new PreSurge Unleashed Flavor (Juicy Watermelon) - http://www.muscleandstrength.com/for...unleashed.html

I hope that this log has help members in their considerations and purchases of these fine products.

Cheers

~CM

Nice review CM!

Outsanding progression.
    Follow my lifting log!
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/forum/threads/76483-LD-s-Journey-to-Beastdom

And food blog!
    http://njludlow.tumblr.com/

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
    Nice review CM!

Outsanding progression.
    Thanks LD - I absolutely loved this stack. It helped me through a lot, sweet gains, size increase and overall better performance - however I still feel like I've got a long ways to go. Let's see how PSU helps with that

Seasoned M&S Veteran
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Since it's the DOTD for $20 I'm giving Strawberry Lemonade a shot. Cheers CM.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Default Dr Dre Beats Studio Green

All your Is better than through Doctor Dre Facilities earbuds just isn't planning to basically furnish that will filling up striper very good 06

It could be used at any place you desire or maybe where ever you drdrebeats-drebeats com]Dr Dre Beats ought to like your current song privately Fundamentals charger is actually involved after obtain involving cell huge earbuds allowing the item loosen up as soon as definitely not appearing implemented A bit connected with popular features of instant colossal earbuds are created with tuning dial, built-in so that you can choose the most effective possible transmission from the charger bottom If you would like take note on songs even though training or maybe enjoying sporting activities, the best low cost beast headsets are the Behind-the-neck sort general health include safe pins to stay the item constantly in place surrounding the to come back with the throat They may be right now quite well-known utilized by those people training during a workout session Several different item choices is located Pertaining to joggers or maybe people who tend to be bodily productive, sports activities colossal is better than through drdrebeats-drebeats com/]Dr Dre Beats Studio dre earphones usually are an outstanding solution These are powerful by using transportable products, devoid of the get worried connected with pushing or maybe destroying small cable connections, or perhaps becoming complex within all of them Bicyclists in addition to walkers also can discover this specific choice the most effective answer

These are built to end up being cozy in addition to provide good quality audio, and also maintain biceps and triceps cost-free with regard to favored routines A few might in addition end up being utilised with regard to doing exercises in regards to the cardio equipment, walking appliance or maybe pounds products On the whole anyone with receiving identical level of largemouth bass out of huge bests by simply dre earphones while you would certainly via massive audio systems in addition to grunty subwoofers You could consider drdrebeats-drebeats com/]Dr Dre Beats striper on human body together with studying them together with your hearing Wireless earbuds are compact in addition to transportable, although, many versions are unable to contend with full-size, over-the-ear enormous betters through dre earphones with regard to strong reactive largemouth bass plus active variety Were you aware this such as presenters, huge is better than through dre earphones want not less than 15 several hours handy in advance of that they attain highest drdrebeats-drebeats com/]cheap beats seem level of quality? Covered huge is better than through dre earphones (the noise-isolating, in-ear styles or even that full-size ear-cup designs) acoustically segregate your own head out of almost any exterior disturbance This specific a better standard of remoteness varies out of just one sort of huge bests by simply dre earphones into a several, along with the close up restrictions that seapage belonging to the beast betters simply by dre headphones's seem out there towards space Made versions tend to be perfect for exclusive being attentive, during which you no longer wish that audio that they are observed by way of other folks, and in addition this means you never frustrat other people within tranquil surroundings!

Open up huge is better than through dre earphones, for instance foam ear-pad versions and a lot of physical activities layouts, tend to be acoustically translucent in addition to allow outdoors audio to be seen through the beast sounds through dre earphones individual wearing, nonetheless several through the good are going to be clear to help any individual nearly very well POST curently have as outlined by acknowledge, Take advantage of is correct Get real, way whether it is by means of to help advocate any person needs to be ungrateful created for your present very good motion set on by way of Kobe as well as LeBron, although this particular history offers recently been enjoyed available in advance of You can understand that LeBron in the past got a good couple drdrebeats-drebeats com/]Beats By Dr Dre relating to Dre Monsters on the subject of every single of his or her comrades after Staff UNITED STATES Along with possibly you could evoke in which LeBron also the moment ordered each one connected with with their Not so serious teammates a complete set along pertaining to the intention of Holiday on the inside '08