MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Tone Up
    • Photos

Default P90X Diet for 15 year old help!

Ok well im 15 years old and will turn 16 in November. I have just recently ordered the P90X training system and am very excitied to start it! I was just wondering what kind of results I could expect? I am about 139 to 145 lbs. My body fat percentage the last time I took it was 15% and im around 5'8 maybe 5'9. I intend on not following the P90x nutrition plan and diet. The diet seems to be hard to understand to me. My mom also told me it may be to strict for a 15 year old. I however instead of doing the P90X diet, I would just eat healthier. This would mean no more bad snacks like chips or anything instead ill have fruit for a snack and I will have no more fast food and no deep fried fat grease things. So I would pretty much just clean up my diet and replace bad things with good things. I also am taking some supplement from P90X that is suppose to help me tone up/ get lean. I'm planning on doing the classic program for the P90X. I did do a class last winter and spring that was very intense so im not too worried about the P90X, but i havent done much regular excercise since that besides playing tennis. So I wanted to know how much I could change and the results im gonna get. I have a lot of definition in my forearms from playing tennis and a little bit on my actual arm around my triceps. My chest has a thin layer of fat on it so I kinda have some little man boobs (not big at all though) and I have a very little belly and some fat over my abs. So what kind of results can I expect? I would like to be very toned one day like Rafael Nadal or Zac Efron. So I have 3 questions I would like for you to answer. First, will it make much difference that i'm not following the exact diet or will I still be fine and see the same results by just cleaning up my diet? And 2nd, What kind of results will I get? And 3d, I would love to have a 6 pack by the end of it and some pecs would be great as well. Is that goal possible to acheive or will I have to do it twice to reach that? Please help answer all 3 of those questions I have at the end.

Thanks, Grant

• Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      More Strength
    • Photos

you received some responses in your other thread

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/for...p90x-help.html

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      Just Started
    • Goal
      Tone Up
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by madjinx View Post
    you received some responses in your other thread

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/for...p90x-help.html
    Yes I know but I have since decided to not do the P90X diet plan and im doing the classic version now instead of the lean version too so I want to see how that goes. I also want to see if you guys think me not doing the diet is bad, or if I just clean up my diet like im planning will get me the same results?