MEMBER LOGIN

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Sex Appeal
    • Photos

Default Jack3d side effects

After taking Jack3d for a weak (around 1- 1.5 scoops) and experiencing some energy increases along with awesome pumps, I decided to use 2 scoops

Had great energy, hit the weights hard, great pumps etc. However, right after the workout I became extremely nauseous. I ate lunch and it subsided, but was replaced by both nauseau and a splitting headache.

I've never had this before and it sucks, are these potential jack3d side effects for using a little too much?

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Are you drinking enough water during the day?
    Living Large

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      < 6 Months
    • Goal
      Sex Appeal
    • Photos

I try to but definitely not consistently

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco5150 View Post
    I try to but definitely not consistently
    Try to drink alot of water throughout the day, the creatine in it might be dehydrating you. I would make sure you eat a good meal an hour or so before your workout.
    Living Large

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Sex Appeal
    • Photos

No and I've never heard of it when researching jack3d. It could possibly be caused by a few other things in conjuction with jack3d - such as taking jack3d to soon or too late after eating a meal, a lack of food or too much food before working out.

Or can I suggest something else that doesn't really answer your question:

Youve just started, thus you shouldn't need bother wasting your hard earned money on pre workout supplements such as jack3d and instead should be focussing on getting your diet in great shape and then later down the line worry about using more 'advanced' supplements such as jack3d.

Coming Up The Ranks
    • Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Only side effect I have with jack3d is not being able to sleep at night and that's due to taking about 2.5 scoops. Other products like no explode make me feel sick to the stomach.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Default be aware of potential side effects!!!

I wanted to try this product for a long time having read that it was the best selling product and having heard from couple of friends that it was a great product.
    Im 35y, 190pounds, 6.2 experiened athletes, work out 4-5 times a week over last 10 years+ other competitive sports.
    I took one scoop 35 min before work out, sipping rather quickly while i was driving on my way to the gym. Within 10 min (possibly 5min) i felt the skin on my face was on fire. Some people mentionned about tingling, for me it was more as if i had rubbed a fresh green chili all over my face (and who would do that!?) Also I felt that way on my tighs and arms (although not so intense) I didn't feel very pumped or stronger in the gym, just more alert, but also kinda nervous and speed and eggy-psychotrop effect!? (cf.1,3-Dimethylamylamine)
    Then towards the end of my 60 min work out came the headache, not very strong one but persitent. At home i realized that my heart was beating abnormally fast, even while resting, it felt so for hours ( drank Jacked at 2pm and went to bed around midnite!) Basically i've been feeling like **** since i drunk Jacked and it's been 3 days. I have constant lingering migraine in the back of my head, i feel tired and a bit dizzy at times.I aslo noticed sinus/gum pain and teeth sensitivity (all related) for the last 3 days.Basically it feels like a hangover that has been lasting for 3 days, so I guess i got some kinda poisoning, intoxication from Jack3d, obviously i'm reacting negatively to one of the component to say the least. (Today it's sunday,and i'm consulting a gp tomorrow at the first hour, kinda worry about heart and neuro problems!)And i repeat i only drunk one small scoop of powder mixed with water. I know that this product has been heralded as the best pre work out, but be aware that there could be some unpleasant/serious side effects due to the presence of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine=Methylhexaneamine=geranamine, mixed with possibly way too high dose of caffeine.
    In 2009, the World Anti-Doping Agency added methylhexanamine to the 2010 prohibited list...period just google that chemical and you'll find that that Serious adverse effects including headache, nausea, and stroke have been reported in recreational users of these products. People will tell you that it's only dangerous when used in high dose and mixed with alcohol, and that people who had serious side effects were unhealthy party drug lovers
    ...i'm the proof that it is dangerous for healthy people (no caffeine, no drugs, no acohol) i have used many other products in the past years: celltech, size on, no x plode, green magnitude, superpump, kealkalyn, etc and never have i felt to sick.
    So try this product at your own risk, but after reading about 1,3-Dimethylamylamine if you are a lil smart, you shoudnt even use Jack3d, there are other products on the market (AAKG+ creatine) that will work fine. without messing you up that much.
    PS: when you constantly read "best pre work out ever" "i wont train without it" " I didnt want to leave the gym after 2 hours" you gota wonder what is inside that sup that makes it to "effective", at least effective at psyching people up. I feel that Jack3d has a strong psychotrop/mental effect which could be rather dangerous.

Just joined M&S
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Get Huge
    • Photos

Couldn't agree with Dave enough. Worst supplement I've ever taken, coming down off it made me want to 'rage' everywhere. Tried a few others with 1,3 dyth and had same effect, also killed my libido, I will never touch this stuff again.

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Photos

I think im opposite, the first time I tried NO Xplod I used too burn up and have crazy energy, but then my body adapted too it.
    Didn't take it for ages then tried quake, it made me tingly and pretty good pumps but my body got used to the maximum dosage pretty quick...
    Now a couple of months later after finishing the quake i've got jack3d. had it for a week and Im already on 2.5 scoops... gets me pumped etc but once ive finished at the gym Im pretty much ready for bed
    RIP Zyzz 03/24/1989 08/06/2011. Aussie Aesthetics King.

The Thrilla from Phila!! bigtim27's Avatar
    • Years Exp
      3-4 Years
    • Goal
      Lose Weight
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by glenn777 View Post
    I think im opposite, the first time I tried NO Xplod I used too burn up and have crazy energy, but then my body adapted too it.
    Didn't take it for ages then tried quake, it made me tingly and pretty good pumps but my body got used to the maximum dosage pretty quick...
    Now a couple of months later after finishing the quake i've got jack3d. had it for a week and Im already on 2.5 scoops... gets me pumped etc but once ive finished at the gym Im pretty much ready for bed
    I'm the same way as you but my wife is very stim sensitive. She tried 1 scoop of jack3d and wanted to hurl in the gym.
    Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis

Current supps: AA EFX K-Otic,Scivation Xtends,Scivation Whey,Scivation Sesamin, Scivation EFA,Udo's choice blend 3-6-9,optimen

Banned
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Performance
    • Photos

I think everyone who has read any of my posts knows how I feel about over-reliance on supps. Having said that though, BIG F-ING BOO HOO. The info from the World Anti Doping was out there for a long time. Don't start blaming companies or products because you had a bad reaction and then cite how 1,3 dim. Is a banned substance etc. when you could have - and SHOULD have - better educated yourself BEFORE you started taking the product. Take some personal responsibility for not doing your research beforehand. -EK

• Years Exp
      1-2 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

^^^^ = total pwnage by EK.
    I have one with 1,3 dimeth, its called napalm. its absolutely bollocks. but what it does do is make me vey edgy AFTER my workout, for like 6 hours. I feel like im I can react super fast to everything, and little things start to **** me off... its hard for me to sleep (even though I take it before 1pm), and when I do wake up im shattered.

Also jack3d is known for its high caffiene content. everything I have read by people who take it have aid they have developed a tolerance to it.
    GO BIG, OR.... GO HOME

Apparently, all little miss muffet eats is Whey.

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Sex Appeal
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
    ^^^^ = total pwnage by EK.
    I have one with 1,3 dimeth, its called napalm. its absolutely bollocks. but what it does do is make me vey edgy AFTER my workout, for like 6 hours. I feel like im I can react super fast to everything, and little things start to **** me off... its hard for me to sleep (even though I take it before 1pm), and when I do wake up im shattered.

Also jack3d is known for its high caffiene content. everything I have read by people who take it have aid they have developed a tolerance to it.
    I need some of that **** to get me through the day

• Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by glenn777 View Post

Great way to jinx myself I ended up having a ****ty sleep last night.
    I'm gonna blame my roomates TV... not the jack3d
    RIP Zyzz 03/24/1989 08/06/2011. Aussie Aesthetics King.