MEMBER LOGIN

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Side Boob Fat

  1. #1
    Coming Up The Ranks srt4wad's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Aug 2009
    • Posts
      118
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      LaBelle
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      10
    • Rep Power
      5

    Default Side Boob Fat

    I am not really sure what to call it other than my title but, what are some good exercise to loose fat on the side of the pecs under the arm pit. Which chest exercises should I do to work that off?

  2. #2
    BGD - Superset Superman muscletrainerdh's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Dec 2007
    • Posts
      9,790
    • Years Exp
      10-20 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      New Castle, PA
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      1,721,055
    • Rep Power
      17,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad View Post
    I am not really sure what to call it other than my title but, what are some good exercise to loose fat on the side of the pecs under the arm pit. Which chest exercises should I do to work that off?
    Fat loss is best through diet, not exercise.

    You could do flyes and presses until the cows came home but that wouldn't reduce the fat in your pecs.

    You have to create and maintain a calorie deficit. (Eating less calories than your body needs each day, AKA BMR-500 calories) to make fat loss happen.
    POWER LEVEL: 54,481

    Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.

  3. #3
    M&S Senior Member nitrokiller123's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jul 2008
    • Posts
      882
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      SC
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      552
    • Rep Power
      16

    Default

    you are just going to have to lower you body fat percentage. this is done about 80% through GOOD DIET and Cardio 3-4 times a week along with a cutting routine. What is your body fat percentage? if you dont know, there is a thread on the diet and nutrition section, i believe, where you can get help to figure this out. good luck.
    21 yrs old
    6-3"
    188 LBS
    BF% : 15-17% (probably) lol
    Goal: 180 lbs, 12%BF

  4. #4
    Coming Up The Ranks srt4wad's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Aug 2009
    • Posts
      118
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      LaBelle
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      10
    • Rep Power
      5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muscletrainerdh View Post
    Fat loss is best through diet, not exercise.

    You could do flyes and presses until the cows came home but that wouldn't reduce the fat in your pecs.

    You have to create and maintain a calorie deficit. (Eating less calories than your body needs each day, AKA BMR-500 calories) to make fat loss happen.



    Thanks man, I understand that my diet helps and that's why I have cut back on got off of fried foods and snacks for the last 2 1/2 weeks and started working out. I just wanted to know which exerciese will better help me loose that fat.

    Plus, with the way money is right now I did not know about the whole BMR thing until last week and I need to go shopping and have to wait until I get paid. I am eating what I can for now which is not the correct about I need daily but there is nothing I can do until I get paid again. The days of having extra cash are gone and will be I think for the next 3-4 years JMHO.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Coming Up The Ranks srt4wad's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Aug 2009
    • Posts
      118
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      LaBelle
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      10
    • Rep Power
      5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitrokiller123 View Post
    you are just going to have to lower you body fat percentage. this is done about 80% through GOOD DIET and Cardio 3-4 times a week along with a cutting routine. What is your body fat percentage? if you dont know, there is a thread on the diet and nutrition section, i believe, where you can get help to figure this out. good luck.

    With what I gave Doug its 28% I have started working out 3 times a week and my and my soon to be wife and son ride/walk 3-4 times a week. I do need to get my bf down and I am really tring its not bad eating right after a week or two of doing it. I really don't miss the bread, fried food or candy anymore. I understand one day I can treat myself to a candy bar but for now that stuff is off limits.


    Thanks

  6. #6
    M&S Senior Member nitrokiller123's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jul 2008
    • Posts
      882
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      SC
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      552
    • Rep Power
      16

    Default

    IM glad to hear you are steering in a good direction. The only thing I want to point out is that maybe some jogging will get your heart rate up above the fat burning "zone" and maximize your results, but at 28% you are still within a good range to where you are very able to work out, keep eating healthy (and -500 from your BMR) + commitment = good results.

    PM me if you need any help!
    21 yrs old
    6-3"
    188 LBS
    BF% : 15-17% (probably) lol
    Goal: 180 lbs, 12%BF

  7. #7
    Coming Up The Ranks srt4wad's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Aug 2009
    • Posts
      118
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      LaBelle
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      10
    • Rep Power
      5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitrokiller123 View Post
    IM glad to hear you are steering in a good direction. The only thing I want to point out is that maybe some jogging will get your heart rate up above the fat burning "zone" and maximize your results, but at 28% you are still within a good range to where you are very able to work out, keep eating healthy (and -500 from your BMR) + commitment = good results.

    PM me if you need any help!


    Thanks man, I will take you up on a PM soon most likely.

  8. #8
    M&S Senior Member nitrokiller123's Avatar
    • Join Date
      Jul 2008
    • Posts
      882
    • Years Exp
      2-3 Years
    • Goal
      Cut Fat
    • Gender
      Male
    • Location
      SC
    • Photos
    • Reputation
      552
    • Rep Power
      16

    Default

    you got it!
    21 yrs old
    6-3"
    188 LBS
    BF% : 15-17% (probably) lol
    Goal: 180 lbs, 12%BF

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Chest one side is bigger ? should you trainone side more ?
    By ukjatt187 in forum Beginners Questions & Advice
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 06:46 PM
  2. Right side over left side
    By medinabrian in forum Beginners Questions & Advice
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:54 PM
  3. man boob suplement
    By taintedplay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 06:53 PM
  4. left side vs right side soreness
    By rony in forum Beginners Questions & Advice
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 03:43 PM
  5. WTF right side
    By Reaper6 in forum Beginners Questions & Advice
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Follow M&S
Contact Us

Muscle & Strength, LLC
1118 First Street South
Columbia, SC 29209
PH: 1-800-537-9910
Email: click here

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
© Copyright 2013, Muscle & Strength LLC. Images copyright of their respective owners. Contact Us | Affiliate Program | Terms of Use