MEMBER LOGIN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BMAN

Default The Animal M Stak Review

Hey guys, this thread has one primary goal ... over the course of the last few years im sure many of you have come across the Animal M Stak. I bought that stack and recieved my pacakge today - I will be posting a day to day review of the product.

Cycle Length: 3 weeks (as recommended by company)
    Cycle Start Date: Monday January 22nd 2007

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log
    • Photos

Good idea mate...I will be interested to see the results
    Muscle & Strength Store: Over 6,500 Products Now Available!
    $5.99 max shipping (free $99+). New deals posted daily!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Training & Nutrition:
    Goal: Drop 5lbs of fat
    Calories: 2,700 per day spread over 6 meals
    Training: 4 day split/SS cardio post workout

Supplements:
    Protein: Muscle & Strength IsoFUEL
    Intra-Workout: Hydramino
    Creatine: Dymatize Mono
    Muilti: Opti-Men
    EFAs: Labrada EFA Lean Gold

BMAN

Monday - Legs
    Length of training - 1 hour

I took the product 45mins before my planned workout. I did not start working out for about an hour ... I felt almost completely normal ... maybe a bit pumped - in my opinion this was a placebo effect. I also took this product, with very skeptical thoughts on its effects ...

Now when i started working out (first set was squats) - i was able to do this set with more ease than normal... could just be a gain in natural strength.
    BUT ... as i continued to workout i became much more aggressive... I found myself in a real pumped up mood, and in a raging mood. I felt really good ... could still be a placebo ... I was pushing myself a lot harder ... this could just be a placebo ...

I am still unsure about this product ... I need more time ... obviously there was no increase in strength ... just some normal weight increases from last weeks sets (in my opinion) ... but i felt really angry while doing squats and raelly pumped during the workout... lets see how she goes tomorrow ... NOTE - once the workout was done ... i was calm and back to my normal self- all feelings of rage were gone...
    Last edited by BMAN; 01-22-2007 at 10:39 PM.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Other
    • Photos

Glad to see you post this one up Brother!
    You sure the rage wasn't price shock from purchasing the product!?
    (Just Kidding)
    Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail
    What's your plan?
    Yes, I am a Moderator

BMAN

hahaha .. troy that made my day man

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

I'm not sure that the product would work after only one dose, but the ingredients look good, I would be intrested to know how it goes after the three weeks,

I tried an experiment in the gym a couple of years ago in which I put 21 Solgar V75 pills (Vitamin/Mineral) into a plain plastic tub, gave them to a lad and told him that these were a new product being tested in the US for muscle growth, not available for sale, as I wasnt training, he could have them, after the three weeks, he had put 1.5lb of lean body mass on. ??? Power of the mind perhaps...!
    Last edited by Doug; 01-23-2007 at 09:23 AM.
    Doug

Not Joined The Forum Yet?? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

* My Articles and Workouts Page - Click Here

* My fitness Centre Site - Gemini Fitness Centre

* My Nutrition & Diet site - Coming Soon

"You can't out-train a lousy diet"

BMAN

I completely agree with you doug - i am still quite skeptical about the product .... as i stated there were no increases in strength - but after about an hour 15 ... i did feel a angry while pumping ... its hard to explain bud - i just felt ****ed off ... no strenght or vasodilation or anything - jst felt vexed while doing the workout - this may also just be a placebo .. though i did take this with many doubts - lets see how she does 2day .. ill post how the workout out goes ...

BMAN

DAY # 2

Okay today i did chest ... and to my dissapointment ... i felt nothing. Absoulely nothing. No anger - no aggression ... just a plain and normal workout. Weird ... maybe yesterday's aggression was a just a placebo effect - i guess we'll wait and see - let you guys know how 2mrrw's workout goes.

say this product has both an estrogen and dht blocker ... that doesnt seem very appealing ... anyone knw why it has it?
    Last edited by BMAN; 01-23-2007 at 10:44 PM.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Other
    • Photos

Dude those are nothing...just prostate helpers.
    The chrysin is an aide to Nitric Oxide release - a lil pump inducer maybe.

I'd give it another three days to see if you feel anything.

Hey, if you don't want the stuff I'll PM you my address and send a pick up label so you can send to my house.
    What's your plan?
    Yes, I am a Moderator

BMAN

Day#3
    Today i did back. Had a real nice workout. No aggression - no rage once again. But the following could be potential effect of the stak - I was pushing my body hard, and even at times when i felt exhuasted my muscles were able to keep going ... I was able to keep doing my workout at a "constant" strength level.... normally i get weaker towards the end of the workout ... also i felt a huge pump ... i do not think this was a placebo ... so there was no increase in strength... but i did feel as if i had more endurance ... lets see how tomorrow goes...

... lol Troy, im flattered by your gracious offer .. but i think ill stick to the stak - i really want to see if this product is the real deal ... but hey ur not too far away any supplements im not gonna use u can have brother lol ....
    Last edited by BMAN; 01-25-2007 at 12:29 AM.

BMAN

Day4
    Today was a good workout. I did shoulders and have nothing really to report. My guess is that the M Stak doesnt really give you much strength but enhances one's endurance ... not substantially but minmully ... I find i am able to keep working - with little muscle exhaustion during the workout. This should not be confused with strength ... i didnt feel a much of a pump ... all in all a good workout. Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week - Arms ... ill let you guys knw how it goes. Im really looking foward to next week to see if i will see any difference in strength ... because so far nothing of that sort has happened.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Other
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by BMAN View Post
    ... lol Troy, im flattered by your gracious offer .. but i think ill stick to the stak - i really want to see if this product is the real deal ... but hey ur not too far away any supplements im not gonna use u can have brother lol ....
    You know me...always lookin out for the members of the forum!
    I think, from the sound of things. you are going to feel a little different next week. Make sure you are getting enough rest.
    Pump it up Brother!
    What's your plan?
    Yes, I am a Moderator

BMAN

Day 5 ... Arms

Had a pretty nice workout today ... nothing special to report ... i initially felt a really hardcore burn in my arms ... but by the end of the workout i felt as if i could keep going for a few hours ... even now im not tired .. my arms feel perfectly fine. I guess ill just wait till next week to see if this stak does anything - im still the same weight ... the only thing i can report is some added endurance during the workouts ...

i dont really know what to say about this product ... my experience so far is inconclusive.

BMAN

Day 6 and 7 ... today is day 6 .. but im writing this post for both days 6 and 7 as i do not plan on working out .. i am just going to take the m stak in the afternoon ...

BUT ... to my amazement i weighed myself and i am currently 201 ... I have no clue of what to say. I was 195 a week ago... so maybe this is just water weight then? Maybe its just from eating a heavy meal last night? It seems too good to be true ... if you guys have any thoughts lemme knw.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by BMAN View Post
    Day 6 and 7 ... today is day 6 .. but im writing this post for both days 6 and 7 as i do not plan on working out .. i am just going to take the m stak in the afternoon ...

BUT ... to my amazement i weighed myself and i am currently 201 ... I have no clue of what to say. I was 195 a week ago... so maybe this is just water weight then? Maybe its just from eating a heavy meal last night? It seems too good to be true ... if you guys have any thoughts lemme knw.
    Best time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning, that seems to give a good idea of body weight (after you have been to the toilet of course)..lol
    Doug

BMAN

lol - thats when i weighed myself ... but 195 to 201 is a huge jump for a week .. thats almost a pound a day ...

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Other
    • Photos

Okay - If this stuff is workin - it should be kicken in by now - let us know about this week BMAN.
    Thanks!
    What's your plan?
    Yes, I am a Moderator

BMAN

Well Day 8 I did legs ... it was a pretty hardcore workout ... i gained a bit of strength on my legs ... not much mind you - but every little bit helps .. other than that nothing really to report ... my chest feels a slight bit harder ... and i think i even lost a bit of fat ... but this could just be my eyes playing trick - so im not buying into these improvements quite yet

Day 9 ... Today i did chest ... im actually very dissapointd with my chest right now .... no matter what i do ... i cant increase in bench ... perhaps you guys have a suggestion... the M stak has made no difference to my chest strength

I do my first set of 10reps
    then add 10pounds each side
    I can then only manage 5 on my own and 7 in total with a spot... is this too high of an increase??????

anyways i cant really say ive seen any increase in chest - becuase i havent... I felt kind of drained today - yesterday for the second week in a row .. after taking the M stak i felt real ****ed ... maybe it was just a mix of doing legs and the stak ... cuz i was pumping like a psycho - 2day i was jst kind of dead ... i also have a lot of stress due to exams - but all in all no increase in chest so far ... will continue posting any changes i see ... for the record the M Stak is in no way a wonder drug - dont expect to take it and feel like superman ... atleast i dont

btw im still staying strong at 199 ... so in about 9days on the stak ive increased in weight of about 5 to 6pounds... also on the weekend even though i was resting ... i had the urge to do chin-ups and pushups ... im embarassed to admit but i could never do chinups using my own body weight - but on the weekend i was able to ... is this the stack ? who knows - i also saw some muscle emerging in my back ... but i will keep anyone who cares posted on any improvements
    Last edited by BMAN; 01-30-2007 at 10:33 PM.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Training Log
    • Photos

This is a really interesting thread, nice one BMAN.

Let's see if your weight gain continues over the next few weeks
    Muscle & Strength Store: Over 6,500 Products Now Available!
    $5.99 max shipping (free $99+). New deals posted daily!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Training & Nutrition:
    Goal: Drop 5lbs of fat
    Calories: 2,700 per day spread over 6 meals
    Training: 4 day split/SS cardio post workout

Supplements:
    Protein: Muscle & Strength IsoFUEL
    Intra-Workout: Hydramino
    Creatine: Dymatize Mono
    Muilti: Opti-Men
    EFAs: Labrada EFA Lean Gold

BMAN

Damien i totally agree - like there are some interesting things ive noticed but im keeping my thought as skeptical as possible - i dont want to trick myself into beleiving that everything is because of the M stak ...we'll have to wait and see i guess

Day#10- I wasnt able do a workout ... and hadnt slept from the night before - been writing exams ... lack of sleep is definately not going to help muscle growth ... took the Mstak anyways as recommended by the company

Day#11 - Today i did shoulders ... i noticed an improvement strength wise in both my traps and medial delts ... I am able to do shrugs with heavy weights much easier ... i also moved up about 10pounds each arm for dumbell presses - from where i was two weeks ago ... my anterior delts got a bit stronger as well, so did my rear delts ... i have been eating a more balanced diet, getting plenty of greens and fruits as well as ample protein into the body - ... I was able to have a pretty decent workout, even though i was forced to pull an allniter last night for an exam this morning ... i got 4hours of sleep during the day - felt drained when i went to the gym - but with a little motivation was able to get the workout done ... i am pleased with progress i made on my delts - also i could feel a pump in my delts today, something thats never happened before ... im still not sure if the M stak is the reason for all this ... BUT - i think its a mix of everything ... sure the M Stak has been helping me out, but it alone is not a wonder drug... i think the most important things im doing are limiting my workouts to an hour, eating properly and at the right times and resting up whenever i can - is the Mstak helping me?

Yes so far i think so ... i think im going to do another cycle of it after im done the week and a half remaining on this one ... but i wil wait for the cycle to end before making that decision ... tomorrow is the favorite day of the week for me .. Arms Day ... i freaking love this day - - really hoping the arms get stronger ...

Negative effects so far:
    Rage - this is the only negative thing ive felt with the supplement. Honestly its really a spontaneous thing... outve the blue, sometimes the littlest things are randomly maken me irritated - this is not say that im snapping or flipping out on people - i basically keep the rage within me, unless im working out ... even if something or someone is ****in the hell outve me ... i just tell me self to relax and let it go ... im not even sure why this is happening - but as long as no one else is affected by it im happy

Positive Effects:
    Ive seen a moderate increase in endurance and in certain exercises pretty decent increases in strength ... in regards to significant increases in size nothing to report ... in regards to definition - besides some muscle growth and definition in the back nothing to report ... im halfway done this threeweek cycle - so i guess we'll keep seeing how she goes

The shoulders and traps are also lookin a bit more full -

weight before StaK - 194pounds
    Current weight while on stak - 199pounds (not set in stone)
    Last edited by BMAN; 02-01-2007 at 10:42 PM.

• Years Exp
      5-10 Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    This is a really interesting thread, nice one BMAN.

Let's see if your weight gain continues over the next few weeks
    I agree, BMAN, excellent review.

Rep +
    A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

I think its great that someone on the forum is writing the reviews for a supplement, we will all know then if it works or not, there is no better way of knowing if the reviews on the web or in the magazines are written by the supplement comanies or people involved in selling the supplements.

Maybe Damien will buy all the new supplements on the market and dish them out and then we can have our own no bull**** supplement review page...pmsl!

Nice one BMAN Rep+ mate.....
    Doug

BMAN

sweet ... thanks for the rep points guys ...

Day#12 Arms : - Favorite Day of the Week

Well ive been feeling the effects of lack of sleep these last couple days ... this is an uncontrollable variable when trying to judge this product - but my marks are more important than my muscle so i guess you gotta make sacrifices ...

Now i had a pretty decent workout ... and yes i have gone up in strength in my arms ... the m stak probably helped a bit ... to give you an example of the strength strides ive made in my biceps im gonna reluctantly let you in on some personal information about how much i can curl haha ...

about two weeks ago i was curling 40pound dumbells (one in each hand) for 10 to 12 reps

Today i did 4 sets ... 40s for 12reps ... 45s for 12 reps ... 50s for 8reps ...
    50s for 6reps ... so i guess i dont know how to really explain this increase ... but we can safely say there has been an increase of roughly 10pounds of curling capacity for each bicep .. not bad for 2weeks eh ... who knows i might even reach my goal of curling 60s by april ... definately gonna be a hard

I have also made some moderate gains in the triceps - arm size has still stayed the same ... but the brachiaridals on both arms appear bigger and more visible ... so basically so far with this stak ive only seen increases in strength and endurance .... but hey - im sure if i can lift more for a given range of reps - the muscle mass will come in time ... well i just got home from the gym - its been 30mins w/o food so im gonna jet ... im doing back tomorrow - i know, its not what i want to do the day after biceps but what can ya do ... gotta make up for wenesday ... will keep you guys updated

Staying strong at 201 ... so weight jumped from 194 to 201 ... but has not dropped - we will truly know the significance of this gain when i come off the cycle ... main question in my mind is whether i will keep the gains after the cycle ...
    Last edited by BMAN; 02-02-2007 at 10:05 PM.

BMAN

Day#13 ...Back
    On saturday i did back and had a good workout ... nothing really to report except an increase in strength for my deadlifts - really a lot easier to do the heavier sets .. - I do deadlifts for back ... because i use it primarily as a lower back exercise, i know some of you may beg to differ ... I noticed a decent increase in lat strength ... and one arm bentover dumbell rows ...

i felt a the rage at the ending of the workout - oddly enough i had some mentally altering side-effects ... along with the rage i felt like the king of the world - i felt like no-one could f*ck with me ... i felt like running a marathon or ripping apart a mountain - i felt more energetic at the end of the workout than at the beginning.... this rage lasted for about an hour after the workout - at the same time it wasnt like i wanted to fight somone ... it jst felt so good to do the damn deadlifts ... i was loving every second of it - craving more and more sets ... its weird .. i hate deadlifts - but i was craving for em - try as hard as i could to tear every but of muscle i could ... and i honestly wanted to keep going .

Day 14 .. today was a resting day ... took the m stak anways - woke up in the morning noticed a little less fat on the body ... only noticeable difference is the quads started showin up ... really nice ... and my calves are also grown a bit ... the hams are firmer as well ... and the chest fat seems to be trimming jst a little

so all in all so far ive noticed the following:

Positive effects:

Increased Strength in moderate amounts - for certain excercises
    Increased endurance for jst about everything
    Slight reduction in fat
    Muscle growth in the legs as well as the back in moderate amounts
    Deltoids also appear to be getting bigger

Negative effects:
    Rage
    A bit of hair loss ... this may seem wierd but ive noticed this week - that while taken a shower, and scrubbin my head ... hairs were falling out ... not noticeable on the head - but noticable nonethe less to me ... odd

Weight increase: 8pounds in two weeks .. seems to also have trimmed off some fat, leading me to beleive that these gains are all muscle ...

Testicular dsytrophy/atrophy - nothing to report

Body hair growth - None
    Hairs on head falling out - Yes - not a lot, but when showering still noticeable - asked doctor about it, did not tell her it i was taking the M stak - she said its either stress related or there is an excess of testoerone ...

i am unders signficant pressure from exams ... but im also taking the stak ... maybe its both of em combined 2gether? anythoughts???

• Years Exp
      20+ Years
    • Goal
      Build Muscle
    • Photos

Hi mate....

I think your doctor is right it is stress from the exams, The male pattern baldness caused by high testosterone levels normally occurs over a period of time and not over a couple of weeks, high levels of testosterone can be converted to dihydrotestoserone (DHT) but the M Stack had DHT inhibitors

Sudden or stressfull events can cause the hair follicles to prematurely stop growing and enter into a resting phase. The hair will then stay in the resting phase for about 3 months after which time a large amount of hair will of been shed. Often the person involved will have recovered from the event before the hair loss occurs. In most cases the hair loss is temporary and the hair soon recovers.......

Just think it will save on hair cuts, I suppose that is a plus for using the M Stack...
    Doug