Two Arm Cable Tricep Kickback Video Guide2.3 5 4
- Set up for the two arm cable tricep kickback by attaching either a long rope, or two single grip handles to a low pulley cable and selecting the weight you want to use on the stack.
- Grasp the rope with a neutral grip (thumbs facing the pulled machine) and step back from the machine.
- Bending your knees slightly and keeping your elbows tucked in at your sides, bend down until your torso is around parallel to the floor.
- If the cable is not tensioned, take a step back. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Keeping your body fixed, slowly extend your arms as far as possible.
- Squeeze the triceps, and then slowly lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep your elbows positioned as high as possible throughout the set, and don't move them as you extend your arms.
- Pause and squeeze the triceps at the top of the movement.
- Keep the rep timing slow and control the weight.