Exercise Ball Push Up Video Guide0 5 0
- Shoulders, Triceps
- Exercise Ball
- Exercise Ball Pushups are a great exercise for someone looking to add intensity and get additional core benefits. Place your hands on the center of an exercise ball just beyond shoulder width apart.
- Hold your torso up at arms length with your toes on the floor. This is your starting position.
- Focus on tightening your core and slowly lower yourself downward until your chest nearly touches the ball.
- Squeeze your chest and slowly press your upper body back to the starting position.
- Pause briefly at this position. This is one rep.
- Repeat for a desired number of reps.
- Exercise ball pushups are great for finishing off an intense chest workout.
- Keep your body straight and your spine neutrally aligned.
- Keep your head up and use full range of motion.
- Keep your core as tense as possible to aid in balance. Your abs are sure to get an additional workout with this exercise.