Exercise Ball Plank Video Guide4 5 5
- Lower Back
- Exercise Ball
- Grab an exercise ball.
- Interlace your fingers and place your forearms on the top of the ball.
- Extend your legs out so that only your toes are touching the floor.
- Straighten your body out. Hold this position for as long as possible.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Make the exercise ball plank harder by resting one foot on top of the other and only leaving one foot on the floor.
- You can also do this exercise with your hand on the ball instead of elbows/forearms.