Sit Up Video Guide4 5 29
- Place a mat on the floor and get a heavy object to put your feet under (you can use your training partner, or a bench).
- Sit in front of the bench and put your toes under the bottom.
- Lay back onto the floor.
- Holding your hands along side your head (just touch, don't grab behind the neck!), pull your elbows up towards your knees until they almost touch.
- Lower back down without letting your upper back hit the floor.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Sit Up Tips:
- Do not lock your hands behind the back of your head. This can lead to back strain.
- Do this exercise slowly for added intensity.
- Hold a weighted plate against your chest for added intensity.