One Arm Standing Dumbbell Extension Video Guide3.6 5 21
- Get into the starting position for the standing one arm dumbbell extension by grasping a dumbbell in your left hand and holding it above your head with your palm facing forward.
- Your elbow should be slightly bent. You can use your right arm to stabilize your body.
- Begin the movement by bending at the elbow only and slowly lowering the dumbbell behind your neck.
- Once the dumbbell is down as far as possible, slowly raise it back to the starting position.
- Do not lock your elbow out at the top of the movement, and then repeat for desired reps.
- Use a long range of motion and do not lock your elbow out at the top of the movement.
- Keep your upper arms as still as possible, allowing your forearms to drive the movement.