Lying Cable Crunch Video Guide3.6 5 8
- Attach the rope attachment to the low pulley cable machine.
- Lay down in front of the cable machine with your head about 2-3 feet from the bottom of the machine.
- Your legs should be bent with feet around shoulder width apart.
- Grasp the rope attachment with palms facing inward and pull up to the side of your head.
- Crunch up until your shoulder blades are off the floor.
- Pause, the lower back down. You should not lower all the way back down, but keep your upper shoulders off the floor throughout the set.
Cable Crunch Tips:
- Hold at the mid point for a count of 2-3 seconds to add some real intensity to this exercise.
- Always do the exercise slowly, never swinging yourself up as this could cause strain in your lower back.