Incline Exercise Ball Push Up Video Guide2.5 5 2
- Shoulders, Triceps
- Exercise Ball
- Incline Exercise Ball Pushups are a great exercise for adding extra intensity to regular pushups on the floor. Place your feet on the center of an exercise ball and your hands on the floor just beyond shoulder width apart.
- Hold your torso up at arms length with your toes on the ball. This is your starting position.
- Keeping your core tight, slowly lower yourself downward until your chest nearly touches the floor.
- Squeeze your chest and slowly press your upper body back to the starting position.
- Pause briefly at this position. This is one rep.
- Repeat for a desired number of reps.
- Exercise ball pushups are great for beginners, but they can also serve as a great exercise for finishing off an intense chest workout.
- Keep your body straight and your spine neutrally aligned.
- Keep your head up and use full range of motion.
- Tighten your core for stability throughout the exercise. This will ensure that your abs get additional benefit from this movement.