Incline Bench Dumbbell Curl Video Guide0 5 0
- The incline bench dumbbell curl is a good exercise to totally isolate the bicep muscle. Set an adjustable bench to an angle of around 45 degrees.
- Grab a dumbbell and position yourself at the highest end of the bench.
- Rest the back of your upper arm on the bench padding and allow your arm to fully extend until the dumbbell is almost touching the bench.
- You should be holding the dumbbell using an underhand grip, palm facing up.
- Use your other arm for support by holding the bench.
- Tense your bicep and slowly curl it up as far as possible.
- Squeeze the muscle, and then slowly lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps, and then repeat for the other arm.
- Don't let the dumbbells touch the bench during the set.
- Keep the rep timing slow and control the weight on the way down.
- Always work your weakest arm first. For most, this is the left arm.